unprofessional

5uspect ]

Im not blaming anyone for anything because I know that it was wrong for anyone in JyK to post what they have posted in the forums recently but I do not like how people continue to provoke us. Tow posts a thread completely mocking Junk and I take great offense to that. Tow should ban himself for breaking his very own rules.

That is my point.

He was breaking his own rule by mocking the leader of a clan in front of the rest of the UF community.

That's all I'm saying.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5uspect ]

certain people are not handling themselves in a professional manner on this site. When they above everyone else on this site should be expected to and must do so.

I was WAITING for someone to say this.

Sniper and I have known this for a long time.

We're EASY targets because there are those here who know they can say whatever they like and try to bait us, because Sniper and I DO try to be professional.

But I'm sorry, when you have guys who continually throw mud in your face, you can only wipe it off for so long before your towel gets drenched and dirty....and then all you can do is ask them to stop throwing mud.

And then punch them square in the mouth if they don't.

But there is NEVER a time when Sniper OR I will pop off at anyone right off the bat, unprovoked.

You had best believe that we get provoked and provoked WELL before we lash out at anyone in a near "unprofessional" manner.

OMNI ]
-DiscipIe- ]
...sWiFt... ]
OMNI ]

most of us do

-Omni

Really, your response to this topic wasn't needed Omni.

I don't recall complaining about anything or calling anyone any name disciple. Therefore, there's nothing wrong with my presence, whereas Omni was obviously taking a shot.

Either was yours. If you guys don't like it here or don't like what is happening here just leave and the problem is solved.

A shot was taken?  I simply replied.  You say it wasn't needed.  That's your opinion.  I don't think the post was needed.  

I keep waiting and waiting for an intelligent, "voice of reason" type post to come from one of your members......it's a good thing I'm not holding my breath. <-----------That's a shot...see you Thursday ;)

-Omni

Haha..I could care less what you think about JyK or any of the members. I haven't insulted a single person, nor tried to start a fight between anyone. I've not even played in any of the wars since the end of August because I'm away at college and I don't have the time, so no, you probably won't "see me on Thursday" because I have other things that require my attention. I wasn't in the war that started the "feud" between us and Stormwatch either, so your little "shots" mean nothing to me.

Why you gotta go bring up old shit, that post was like 10 posts ago.  I already apologized for the "shot" because suspect came in here and actully said some intelligent things.  But then you go spoutin off at the mouth again.

I wasn't aware of any "feud" between our clans.....I think you've been misinformed.

-Omni

_Reaper. ]

Did anyone catch the Dallas & Giants Game? So is E. Manning's shoulder F'd up and if so, how long is he going to be out? The reason why I'm asking is because he's on my Fantasy team as my Starting QB.....

lol...the biggest problem I see there is that he as your starter in the first place...lol..

But I heard first that he would be back for the game vs Philly at the end of the month....then I heard one full month...so not sure really, I doubt they know for sure....who's your back up?

-Omni

Guest H.A.V.0.C

You know what, you guys have been in some type of altercation or dispute with someone or something from day 1. Now I have been laying low and just sitting back and reading all this CRAP that has been going on for the past couple of days. But..... now I want you to sit back and think about it, why are you guys here? obviously its not to make friends, you bitch and complain about the Admins and the tournament almost every week.

Junk has apologized for one thing of another almost every week since you guys have been in UF! He also states that he is learning something new almost ever week, about JyK's existence here and calling this tournament JyK's home for gaming fun. But yet every single time I click on these forums there is something about JyK in it.

Now why do you think that is? Also why is it that everybody else on these forums seems to be friends, and get along? and even if there is a altercation, its usually handle quickly and easily and we ALL move on. But in your case that NEVER seems to happen.

Anyways I'm not starting shit here....because you know what I'm DAMN TIRED of reading your clans complaints or arguments or apology of some kind, maybe you guys need to rethink your welcome here or even the fact that you guys actually want to be here.

good try undertow but you owe junk an apology and there are no good excuses. you are held at a higher standard because you chose to run a tournament. you asked for the glory and sorry now you have to deal with the shit. that includes having your decisions questioned, which i have noticed is an easy button to push of yours. we do live in america where we have freedom to bash our leaders if need be. a right i noticed is not privileged on UF. now call king junk at home and i want a heartfelt apology becuase what you did was harsh and meanspirited. what if the guy has emotional issues and kills his wife and kids from this. then who would you feel ok maybe that is extreme

OMNI ]
_Reaper. ]

Did anyone catch the Dallas & Giants Game? So is E. Manning's shoulder F'd up and if so, how long is he going to be out? The reason why I'm asking is because he's on my Fantasy team as my Starting QB.....

lol...the biggest problem I see there is that he as your starter in the first place...lol..

But I heard first that he would be back for the game vs Philly at the end of the month....then I heard one full month...so not sure really, I doubt they know for sure....who's your back up?

-Omni

REAPER READ^^^^

good try undertow but you owe junk an apology and there are no good excuses. you are held at a higher standard because you chose to run a tournament. you asked for the glory and sorry now you have to deal with the shit. that includes having your decisions questioned, which i have noticed is an easy button to push of yours. we do live in america where we have freedom to bash our leaders if need be. a right i noticed is not privileged on UF. now call king junk at home and i want a heartfelt apology becuase what you did was harsh and meanspirited. what if the guy has emotional issues and kills his wife and kids from this. then who would you feel ok maybe that is extreme

you know that little voice inside your head..............

i not a 100% sure but i do believe undertow is trying to get some coin for his troubles by charging for advertising.  if you make money from doing a job or providing a service is that considered a profession?

Income does not mean it is a profession...Drug dealers can claim their income as a profession....lol. They could call themselves professional, much as i did when stealing cars, but it is not a profession.