[WeT] Strikerxxx

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

This is a message that I received from WeTworks, and I thought I would share it with you all. Guys any loss of life is a sad one, but I always try and feel like they are in a better place now, with GOD. WeT once again I'm sorry to hear about your loss and may GOD bless you all.

Message from Highway:

To My Brothers and Sisters:

We have lost a great friend,brother,and teammate.

I have just recieved word that Strikerxxx has past away.

He died this evening at 7:24pm from complications due to his cancer.

That he was unable to tell everyone about,because he didn't want all of us to worrie about him.

He let a few of us know what was going on and we were asked to keep it secret,so I appoligize that this is coming as a big suprise to most of you.

Striker loved all of you very much he told me a few days ago that this family/clan was the one thing that took his mind off the pain he was going through with his chemotheropy treatment.

I told him whatever makes you feel better man.

Striker would have made a great officer and leader in this clan.

Some of you could learn allot from him about dedication,commitment,and loyalty to your duties.

I never had anything but possitives about Striker.

Sometimes he was a little hot headed,but who isn't.

Strikers son has been keeping us up to date on his condition,and I thank him for that.

He left a letter that I am now able to share with all of you.

Although I'm truly trying to get better, I keep taking two steps backwards...If this does not work out as planned, please do not cry, I had a great life and I have no regrets..God had this planned for me, so I could enjoy my last days..I played a game in which I had a fantastic time with a great group of individuals...Nothing can take that away from me...Thank you all!

Any contributions, please make them to the American Cancer Society or to any of your favorite charities..t/y

I would like to express my gratitude for each and everyone of you for sharing your few hours of happiness...Make sure you continue to play games and make the best of it, for not having fun in life is a waste of life..

Sir Highway; Fleet Admiral and Founder, you have much to be proud of, and your kindness goes above and beyond any one could imagine..I'm honored to be associated with a true friend..

Sir BigD; Admiral I appreciate your hard knock combat readiness for our team..This command isn't for just anyone..This takes a disciplined tactical commander to take control of operations..Which you definitely have the skills to continue to strive for..

Sir Cravenweed; Vice Admiral, wow what can I say, your definitely an inspiration to future web designers and one hell of a gunner..I appreciate everything that you have done..

Sir Noxious1; Commander I appreciated playing side by side with you when I was in Skull Platoon..I learned many tactics from you and I appreciated the learning experience...

Sir Dekoy; 1st Lt Grade you are one hell of a tactics and training Officer...I could have used you when I was in the Military..Keep up the excellent work and thank you..

Sir Disturbed; Ensign although we never played much together, we had a good time on the forums..When you join the Military, make sure you have a special skill that you can use after you get out...

Sir SuperErock; Ensign we had a great time playing on the field and on the after dark roster although i wasn't on it too long, I wish we had more time..You will make it into the Upper Echelon because you have patience...

Sir Zanzibar; Ensign you made it into the officer corp, which doesn't get any easier..Make the best of it..try to go above and beyond all expectations which will only make you a Officer that will be respected by your men and women and your Officers alike...

Sir McNasty; Ensign you definitely need to join the Military to get all your anxiety out..jk I appreciate you giving me hell by letting me know that I sucked..It only made me become a better shooter and I always gunned for you, you were my threat..It's been a pleasure...

Ma'am Mrs K; Ensign just do not know what to say..although you will be one hell of an Officer and should definitely be the Public Relations Officer if we had one..You have definitely been a trusted friend and I pray that all your dreams become real..God Bless You!

To all enlisted personnel, WeTworks is a team unified as one...Play your best, make practices, meetings and check out the forums..Be

supportive of one another..

Before I came to WeTworks, I had never found a Family..I found teams but not what I was looking for..You have a "Family" that respects each and everyone of you..

Thank you all for being apart of my life..."I Love You All"

"United We Stand"

Brothers In Defeat

Brothers In Victory

Brothers In Blood

Awards Striker has been awarded during his service in the armed forces.

Army Commendation medal

Army Valorous Unit Citation Ribbon

Purple Heart x 3 Ribbon

Joint Meritorious unit award Ribbon

Army Achievement Medal & Ribbon

Armed Forces Service Medal

NCO Professional Development Ribbon

Army Service Ribbon

Overseas Service Ribbon

Army Good Conduct Medal

Army Air Assault qualification badge

1st Batallion, 75th Ranger Regiment

Parachutist Badge

Parachute Rigger qualification badge

Long Range Recon Patrol w/jump wings badge

Expert M-16A1, grenade &M60 Badges

Army Commendation Medal

Army Good Conduct Medal

Armed Forces Service Medal

Army Meritorious Unit Commendation

Noncommissioned Officer Ribbon

Overseas Service Ribbon

Silver Star

82nd & 75th Ranger Group Badges

101st Abn Div Wings

Striker was one in a million,in the short time we knew him he touched all of us.

I will be creating a memorial in honor of him that will be placed on our front page.

I want everyone to know that one of the greatest men I have every known was a part of this family.

We have lost a great man.

He will be missed.

THE FOLLOWING IS THE MESSAGE I RECIEVED FROM STRIKER'S SON

My dad died at 7:24pm the Dr told me and my mom that his chemotherapy was working fine but developed a tumor then he started having problems breathing the nurse called me at work and told me dad had a heart attack and he was on his way to the hospital, by the time I got there he was on life support he woke up for a little bit to tell me he loved me very very much my dad was very special to me, he did everything that I wanted to do i will miss him so much that my heart aches already and I cant quit crying i dont know why im even telling you this but I cant help myself.

but my dad was close to his socom family and I have never seen him so determined to get through this it was almost like you all were his brothers and sisters

I will be with him through your website because he liked getting on even when he had nothing to say it was like he was checking to see if his kids were ok I'm going to go I have alot of thing s to do t my dads brother is helping me take care of things

Striker's son told me that his dad loved all of us very much and he thinks that we had allot to do with him fighting so hard.

-HIGHWAY