KNIFE FIGHT!!!

HEy guys!!!! RPD is hosting its 2nd biweekly knife fight this sunday at 10pm eastern standerd time in europevs america

map list is the same as last time for this night

Crossroads brawl-large brawl in the middle of crossroads large

frostfire ninja wars-night time stealth fights watch your back the ninjas will be everywhere

kasbah duels- duel on top and bottom of kasbah 1on1 elimination style event 6 rounds last team standing wins

quarintine ring of death-players must remain on the inner ring of quarintine other then that freedom is free

fallen flash and grab- fight will be in the satchel pick up building flash and smoke is allowed and wanted

really hope to see u guys there

oaw.ht2.jpg

and try not to get messed up like this guy

please leave a message if you'll be attending or at least interested also any ideas for more maps im open to ideas

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

HEy guys!!!! RPD is hosting its 2nd biweekly knife fight this sunday at 10pm eastern standerd time in europevs america

frostfire ninja wars-night time stealth fights watch your back the ninjas will be everywhere

kasbah duels- duel on top and bottom of kasbah 1on1 elimination style event 6 rounds last team standing wins

quarintine ring of death-players must remain on the inner ring of quarintine other then that freedom is free

fallen flash and grab- fight will be in the satchel pick up building flash and smoke is allowed and wanted

oaw.ht2.jpg

please leave a message if you'll be attending or at least interested also any ideas for more maps im open to ideas

I took a Defensive Knife course last year with my S.W.A.T. team and the Knife expert showed us this picture. The guy in the picture is a Police Officer, skilled in martial arts of some kind. He thought he could take a guy with a knife and obviously came up short. I said to the instructor at the time, "I think I'd rather take a bullet than go up against a knife"! The one thing I learned in the course was... If you are ever in a knife fight, count on getting cut, it will happen. The smart one though, knows how to defend against a blade and where it's "better" to get cut in that defence. :police:

Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

oaw.ht2.jpg

I took a Defensive Knife course last year with my S.W.A.T. team and the Knife expert showed us this picture. The guy in the picture is a Police Officer, skilled in martial arts of some kind. He thought he could take a guy with a knife and obviously came up short. I said to the instructor at the time, "I think I'd rather take a bullet than go up against a knife"! The one thing I learned in the course was... If you are ever in a knife fight, count on getting cut, it will happen. The smart one though, knows how to defend against a blade and where it's "better" to get cut in that defence. :police:

the real secret to knife fights is fighting with the opposite hand if they have thee knie in there right hand and they are facing you u face with the ur right hand if your parallel you fight with your left

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

oaw.ht2.jpg

the real secret to knife fights is fighting with the opposite hand if they have thee knie in there right hand and they are facing you u face with the ur right hand if your parallel you fight with your left

Only problem with that is, you probably won't see the blade if held by an experienced knife fighter. You have to always be aware that a person might have a blade on them. But most people aren't in this line of work and shouldn't have to worry about things like that. 8)

Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Xanthe ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

oaw.ht2.jpg

Only problem with that is, you probably won't see the blade if held by an experienced knife fighter. You have to always be aware that a person might have a blade on them. But most people aren't in this line of work and shouldn't have to worry about things like that. 8)

true but if im facing an experienced knife fighter im fucked anyways lol im not gonna pretend to be some bruce lee i know my basics yes i have 6 years in caproeira but im def not a ufc fighter -_- but fighting with opposite hands helps protect the veins better to be cut on the top of the arm then the bottom where all the arteries are