who wants to make a series?

ok so back in february i was with this clan ST7 and we were workin on a series TWO LEFT BOOTS i came up with the plot the storyline all the characters everything cept the actual filming is mine i really didnt wanna stop doin this they are fun to make and leave alot of openings to crack on ppl (namely slant six ::) ) and i was wondering if anyone from any other clans wanted a role in it help filming it play as an extra help with script ect. so if your interested send me a private message leave a comment below or send me a private message all we got out was this which is pretty cool and i like so check it out tell me what you guys think. would love to actually do this series.

as a P.S. the plot is a squad of navy seals who are a bunch of jackasses with a few screws loose fight of the evil threat of the mercenaries with some funny spins and stuff this first vid the scripting was kinda dumb but it was wut the clan wanted so i went with it.

I LOVE that stuff, & would love to be a part of one.. but i dont play Socom. :-\

IMO that video has great editing, & a good story, but the characters need TONS of help. no one said anything, much less anything funny. JUst a bunch of ums, muttering & walking away. (well except for the first guy. lol)

Chili-Palmer ]

I LOVE that stuff, & would love to be a part of one.. but i dont play Socom. :-\

IMO that video has great editing, & a good story, but the characters need TONS of help. no one said anything, much less anything funny. JUst a bunch of ums, muttering & walking away. (well except for the first guy. lol)

i had completely diff lines and shit but nooo ooo everyone wanted to come up with there own so wutever but yea i know wut ya sayin

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Chili-Palmer ]

i had completely diff lines and shit but nooo ooo everyone wanted to come up with there own so wutever but yea i know wut ya sayin

thats kewl man... I thought bout trying to do something like this also...I rem the ones on Halo.... Blue vs Red i think it was callled or some shit like that.

I would be game man, send me a pm:)!