drinkin out of cups

Damn Lucky I don't think I have ever sen anyone spam up the UF forums like you do. :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Shane ]

Ok guys lets keep it a little closer to PG vs R please

sorry shane will do

BLACKCLOUD ]

Damn Lucky I don't think I have ever sen anyone spam up the UF forums like you do. :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

wut u mean spam it up?

• Directors

Yes language is a bit much, we are that much on censoring, but act like your grandmother is looking over your shoulder as your talking to your best friend.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Shane ]

sorry shane will do

BLACKCLOUD ]

wut u mean spam it up?

He is referring to the 800 posts you put up each day. Probably the 30 thread you create a day. :-X

BigMoneyNacku ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Shane ]

sorry shane will do

BLACKCLOUD ]

wut u mean spam it up?

Exactly I take the day off work today and all I see is Stars making random posts. Is he trying to be the new Xfactor.? No offense Stars but it did annoy me today and yes I did have a bad one if anyone asks.

He is referring to the 800 posts you put up each day. Probably the 30 thread you create a day. :-X

BLACKCLOUD ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Shane ]

sorry shane will do

BLACKCLOUD ]

wut u mean spam it up?

Exactly I take the day off work today and all I see is Stars making random posts. Is he trying to be the new Xfactor.? No offense Stars but it did annoy me today and yes I did have a bad one if anyone asks.

sry mate didnt mean to annoy ya with it i had two posts i thought was great today and then i had the tshirt post that was requested by several ppl who wanted to see how the urgent fury tshirts came out and i didnt know that i had a limit on how much i could post sorry i offended ya

First Lucky, we love ya and welcome to UF but you are a "post whore" and that's said with love 8)

Second I have to find a video a buddy made years ago, he had a half hour conversation with his toes, ON CAMERA. He's laying there, wiggling his toes and video taping them and the whole time it's "Hi guys......Hi there.....Helllooooo" I wonder if he still has that?

HaRvEsTS_T_A_R_S ]

LOL you guys need to come to texas and see a real party we dont scatter as much as u think. And for all of u who dont know lucky all that well he does like to take the spot light all the time....

;D ;Dyou i dont on purpose mate and its not my fault you cant get an mvp when im in the room ;)

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

First Lucky, we love ya and welcome to UF but you are a "post whore" and that's said with love 8)

Second I have to find a video a buddy made years ago, he had a half hour conversation with his toes, ON CAMERA. He's laying there, wiggling his toes and video taping them and the whole time it's "Hi guys......Hi there.....Helllooooo" I wonder if he still has that?

aww joe mate your makin me blush :-[ and ill work the corner for UF anyday :D

texas pshhh u come down to providence r.i and u look me up ill show u a party u wont ever forget.. put it this way i have so much game with the ladys i was with this chick today and she was singing this song to me today lol had me dying. and all the partys i go to have a 3to1 female to male ratio and none of them are skeizers or butt ugly all sexy as hell u want a good time u will look me up r.i the smallest state knows how to throw down whoop whoop.