SnowBud ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

with a doctorate in marine biology i hope so that and i have connections and a good background outside of military

Your 19 and have a doctorate in Marine Biology?

"working" on my doctorate i have plenty of credits i just gotta do al the stupid core classes and such this point im just jumpin through the hoops for the degrees i was lucky to have parents that got me goin at an early start i have a college credits for all the diving certifications ive gotten over the past few years as well as i was enrolled in a college program in hs tht gave me half credits i wish i was 19 with a doctorate but ill be around 22 if all goes as planned and i dont fuck up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search