MW2 PC Game Hacked, New Gametypes Revealed?

http://www.vg247.com/2009/11/20/rumour-hackzorz-find-nuke-multiplay-type-in-mw2/

According to the vid, the PC already has new game types already on the disc, but this guy was able to hack into it and get it out before he had to pay for it.

I think I'm explaining this right, I'm a computer noob when it comes to things like this. lol

So if this is real, I would assume that this is coming to the console version in the 1st DLC.

What I think it is, as well as a lot of people, is old coding that they decided to take out of the game. It's not a secret that developers create a shitload of different things when making the game, but take them out last minute because they don't like it or it just doesn't work. Any PC game has tons of hidden things in the game data that was taken out by the developer. I think IW just decided to take out that game mode last minute in favor of something else like CTF.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

What I think it is, as well as a lot of people, is old coding that they decided to take out of the game. It's not a secret that developers create a shitload of different things when making the game, but take them out last minute because they don't like it or it just doesn't work. Any PC game has tons of hidden things in the game data that was taken out by the developer. I think IW just decided to take out that game mode last minute in favor of something else like CTF.

I'm with Churchy on this one. It took that guy forever to capture that nuke. No way anyone would ever win in that mode.