PSP Signal Boost?

IRISH BULL ]

Is there anything I can attach to my PSP to pick up WiFi signal's better?

no but if you go to radio shack you can get a booster for $20 and hook it up to any router and youll get perfect signal i can go down the street with my psp and still get signal

No, that won't work. I'm trying to get a better signal from the coffee shop across from my office. I don't think they would let me install that. But thanks.

IRISH BULL ]
IRISH BULL ]

Is there anything I can attach to my PSP to pick up WiFi signal's better?

no but if you go to radio shack you can get a booster for $20 and hook it up to any router and youll get perfect signal i can go down the street with my psp and still get signal

No, that won't work. I'm trying to get a better signal from the coffee shop across from my office. I don't think they would let me install that. But thanks.

ill see what i can find theres gotta be sumtin

don't want to rain on your parade, and i'm no expert, but...

when i opened my psp up and changed the memstick port, i had to move the wifi antenna, in my phat it was just a wire that ran the length of the psp. i don't think the psp usb connection is set up like a normal usb where a dongle(?) could be connected..

if you were to extend the antenna, that might help... but that would be a project...

anyways, if you find out something post up, i would like my psps to have a better wi-fi range.

-toq-

Playerdown ]

Irish, would this work?

http://www.evdoinfo.com/content/view/2799/179/

I guess that would work if I wanted to pay a monthly fee, if I'm reading the description right. If I'm correct, then no. But thanks.

I'm looking to boost the FREE WiFi from the coffee shop across from my office. lol The optimal word there is FREE. I can pick it up the signal with my PSP, but not strong enough to get online. I don't even know if something exist that would basically act as a bridge between me and the coffee shop's WiFi antenna.