Urgent Frequency Ep. 61 is up!!!! State Of The Gaming Union

• Directors

So anyone else notice Commander Fury quoted General Shepherd, but the quote was from Captain Price (See my Sig). :laugh:

Thanks for the mention Shane!! ;)

Fury stands corrected. Honest mistake. It was indeed Captain John Price who uttered the chilling catchphrase during the intro to Endgame.

Good catch Nemesis. Way to be on yer toes!!! You get the Commander Fury No Prize!!!

Producer's Note: I noticed my mistake on my second listen. But, obviously, it was too late.

Typically, I try to proof (listen to) each Ep. once it's been completed.

But, because of the length of this particular episode. I just didn't. Oooops! :P

~V~

• Directors
Pathogen- ]

i can't believe i'm listening to a 6 minute convo about the psn error..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't believe you went out of your way to complain about it. ;)

Well, sorry it's so long (giggity) Path.

But, the lengthy discussion was warranted IMO, that's why it was one of the topics we chose. There are tons of gamers who are concerned that last Sunday's PSN crash could have way bigger implications than just losing a few trophies in the future.

Producer's Note: For the record, the actual discussion was twice as long.

~V~

Pathogen- ]

haha i had to do something while i was listening to it, my ADD wouldn't allow me to just sit through it! At least the participants thought their jokes funny lol ;) I dont know the true length, i tried to fast forward it, it reset, and then i just X'd out of the page

"ADD" ? You're adding REALLY BIG numbers? ;D I can understand that and don't hold that against you.

If you would like Pathogen, You're welcome to join us next time. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the gaming world at large.

• Directors

Actually I am not a part of PSNation, I just have been a guest speaker a few times... But Glen is an avid fan of Cmdr Fury, so he is always happy to jump on.

Just wait we have more to come...