Infinity Ward confirms the release date for the MW2 Stimulus Map Pack for PS3

@fourzerotwo

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC will hit PS3 in North America on May 4th, everywhere else May 5th. PC gets it worldwide on May 4th

- 3 minutes ago via CoTweet

Taken from Robert Bowling's twitter feed (Community Manager for Infinity Ward).

I'm going to guess it'll be the same price as the 360 ($14.99).

Sorry if old!

No doubt Irish. It is quite upsetting that Microsoft is forking over a ton of money for exclusivity and time exclusivity rights for their games, especially when Sony cannot afford to match. Microsoft is a cash cow though, and they will do anything to get their product ahead of it's competitors. :'(

There should be some kind of law against it lol. I'd feel the same way if Sony was paying for exclusive rights as well. It is depriving gamers, based upon which system they choose to play. Now I'm not talking about games like Halo, Socom, MLB the Show, or Gears of War. Those are games that will always stay with their system, much like Mario was with Nintendo, Sonic with Sega, and Crash Bandicoot with Playstation. The rights to those franchises are owned by the company corresponding to the platform. I'm talking about games that either have been multi-platform or are multi-platform, but favoring one platform over the other based upon money for exclusivity.

BacklasH ]

No doubt Irish. It is quite upsetting that Microsoft is forking over a ton of money for exclusivity and time exclusivity rights for their games, especially when Sony cannot afford to match. Microsoft is a cash cow though, and they will do anything to get their product ahead of it's competitors. :'(

There should be some kind of law against it lol. I'd feel the same way if Sony was paying for exclusive rights as well. It is depriving gamers, based upon which system they choose to play. Now I'm not talking about games like Halo, Socom, MLB the Show, or Gears of War. Those are games that will always stay with their system, much like Mario was with Nintendo, Sonic with Sega, and Crash Bandicoot with Playstation. The rights to those franchises are owned by the company corresponding to the platform. I'm talking about games that either have been multi-platform or are multi-platform, but favoring one platform over the other based upon money for exclusivity.

Ya but I look at it this way, when your Microsoft and all you have going for you gaming wise is Halo and Gears of Wars what else is there for you to do then to pay huge chunks of money in order to give your fans something first. Look at all the exclusive titles ps3 has, that's why Sony doesn't have to "pony up". Not when you have games like GoW 3, Killzone, MLB the show, Assassins Creed, Uncharted, Socom and so, so much more. What Microsoft should be doing is giving those millions of dollars they paid for a map-pack to some companies in order to make them a good game.