Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Never forget. Memorial Day 2010 posts here

I have several friends/relatives on here that wear a uniform, to you I say this, Thank You! To all the men and women that wear a uniform that I don't know, Thank You! And most importantly, to all those who have given all that they have, Cheers, you will forever be in our memories.

DSC_93231.jpg

tomb_unknown.jpg

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

You know its funny this lady with her child came up to me and said thank you for what i do and i think i kind of shocked the lady back by telling her there is no thank you needed i didnt join the military for her i joined for the cause. I joined because there is no other country i would rather be a part of. That i am doing it not for her but for AMERICA because there is no other place i would rather die for than this amazing country.

Semper Fi to all my Marines and Sailors here

i have been watching this post since it was put up, and im kinda ashamed. now im sure many of you could spend a lotta time tellin us all how you enjoyed your day off, but im very curious how many of you spent it at a cemetery? how many of you spent time at the headstone of a loved one(s) who served in the military? im sure a lot of folks here had the day off, and like many they barbequed with friends, drank a few beers, or sat around watching tv, doin yard work, or spending time with the family. those are all very cool, but those are for labor day. ,e,orial day is for remembrance, and i hope, wish, and pray that you all took at least one moment to do that. i know i did.