Gunslinger Partner

• 2 weeks later...
-Rooster- ]

Yeah alot of people play it, they all say they like it. But when weeks or planning were done to offer a FUN, FREE, tourney, only one team signed up. It was a bit shocking to me. But hey, its summer so what do you expect I guess.

Yea, I hear ya. I personally didn't want to be in UF Summer Boom and a RDR tourney at the same time.

So many people went to buy it that they killed the site, so no one got it. :laugh:

An entry on the GameStop Facebook page mentions the problems.

Many of you have noticed that GameStop.com is currently down. We're aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. You'll be the first to know when it's up and running again.

The site was up and running again shortly after the hour-long sale ended, leaving a lot of angry, unsatisfied gamers wondering what happened, and what happens next. All we know currently is that GameStop acknowledges the snafu, and would like to fix things, somehow.

We'd like to sincerely apologize for the extended server issues that prevented many of you from participating in the Power Hour deal this morning, particularly those who had the game removed from your shopping cart. Thank you for your patience. We've heard your feedback and we're committed to making this right.