So...how about the Heat?! LOL

The Bulls 72-10 regular season record is safe. They looked like the Miami Cavaliers tonight against the Celtics. Yes it is early, yes it is game 1 of 82. I just laugh at the bandwagon fans that proclaimed this to be the best team ever, before they ever played a game together in the NBA. There is no doubt the Heat will be a good team, but it was overly evident tonight that Chris Bosh is going to get taken to school by any real big men. KG ate him for lunch tonight.

I didn't see all this "unselfishness" the Heat have been preaching since "The Decision." I saw a lot of forced shots, forced turnovers, horrible passing, and overall brutal team play on the offensive side of the ball for the Heat. The Heat definitely have a lot more to prove before they can come close to saying they can run with the Lakers or even the top teams in the East for that matter. Top team in the East? Not so fast...

I wonder if they start out of the gate with a horrible record, will Pat Riley take over? This definitely isn't going to be the cakewalk Heat fans envisioned and, for now anyways, the critics of this team have been spot on. Overall I see the Heat being a top 3 seed in the East, but not the number 1.