Raiders baby!!!

I watched, and I'm not too concerned. Chiefs schedule is weak, and we still get a chance at redemption at the last game of the season AT Arrowhead.

The officiating was the absolute WORST I've ever seen, but I don't make any excuses. The Chiefs had opportunities to put the kids to bed and they let em stay up and play....well done by the Raiders.

Lmao is there anything to be proud of in that game? I mean look at the teams they both did shity as hell.

Haha this year in football blows teams aren't as good there's mediocre teams rising up, defenses can't hit anyone at all....this year blows they might as well be play flag football.

You shitting me wrath. So everyone is down so that means other teams are better? It is the fucking NFL teams get better that is how it always has been. The chiefs ARE very well coached and look good. The chargers are looking much better now, the Raiders are starting to look as good on the field as they do on paper. The AFC West as a whole is turning out to be a competitive division. Or are you a Pats fan? Too bad if that is true

You shitting me wrath. So everyone is down so that means other teams are better? It is the fucking NFL teams get better that is how it always has been. The chiefs ARE very well coached and look good. The chargers are looking much better now, the Raiders are starting to look as good on the field as they do on paper. The AFC West as a whole is turning out to be a competitive division. Or are you a Pats fan? Too bad if that is true

LMAO I guess your so used to mediocre teams in afc west that you really can't tell how sad SD is along with the fact that you and KC had the ugliest game I seen for a while now I mean how many dang turnovers where there? I'm sorry but they may get better but teams get older and not to mention Defenses can't hit anyone so they don't bother going 100%...oh btw now I know your a biased fan with a slanted opinion cuz the Raiders never looked good on paper you trippin foo.

Are you watching NFL right now? At ALL . More then just highlights? And OH know you figured me out. Your opinion of the NFL is stupid, teams do get older and don't retool so the not so good teams become better. It cycles, just the reason why the Saints won the Super Bowl last year. Use your brain.

Dude for sure. And I am not worried about the fans there. My family went down and 2 of my wives cousins did full face paint. It was great, we had shit thrown at us all game.

After the game we were taking pictures with random passers by and nearly got in an altercation. But calmer heads prevailed and offering of free beer calmed us down.

I will let oyu know for sure if I am able to get down for that game. Would be hella fun

I have only had my ass beat one time, and it came at the hands of Chiefs fans....and I am a charter member! LOL, 4 of em beat the shit outta me and tried to throw me from the concourse...3rd level. Some of em just can't handle their liquor.

Anyhow, more than anything it would be fun. Just LMK, you still got my number.