Hi from DeadlyChimp, =ENG= and 1000fraggers.com

Hi guys.

just hunting round for clans that are up for a scrim with =ENG=. We mostly play BadCo2 and BF2. If you guys are interested, please add deadlychimp or A5HLEY to your Xfire or just pop onto NO OUTSIDE GAMING TOURNAMENT LINKS ALLOWED it would be great to get a match going!

Also i am involved in a Social networking site for gamers called NO OUTSIDE GAMING TOURNAMENT LINKS ALLOWED and will be starting ladder matches in the near future. honestly more or less anything you need is on there. get on and add the clan! the whole site is public so you can view it, just to make sure you like it.

thanks again

deadlychimpH

=ENG- war arranger

1000fraggers comm's admin

Edited by Bandit99

Guest Attitude

Pulled from your site Deadly.....

"19 members led by PrivateSmokey

Game Platform: PC Multiplayer Clan

PC Online Multi-player Clan. Our home is www.england-clan.co.uk. We are a friendly bunch of European online PC gamers mostly from the UK. We have been playing on-line since 1943."

Ok, I'll ask. How is the above statement (in red) possible?

Edited by Attitude

Deadly, welcome to Urgent Fury. I wish our first interaction would of been positive, however that will not be the case as you have broken a rule of our community. There is a thread at the top of the forums that you are asked to read before posting. The purpose of that thread is to inform individuals who stumble upon or were invited here, of what we at Urgent Fury will and will not allow as forum conduct. One of these rules states, individuals are not allowed to post links to outside sources, promoting another site, offering tournaments or ladders that we offer here, without expressed written consent of the Directors of Urgent Fury.

It has come to my attention that you do not have that consent from the Directors, therefore the links in your post have been modified. We would appreciate your cooperation and your respect of the rules set forth by Urgent Fury in the future.

Thank you,

UF Directors, Staff and Rangers

Chimp, like Bandit pointed out, make sure you read the forum rules at the top of the forums. You have recieved an infraction of 25 points, so any further infraction will result in a suspension of forum priviledges for a few days.

PC Online Multi-player Clan. Our home is www.england-clan.co.uk. We are a friendly bunch of European online PC gamers mostly from the UK. We have been playing on-line since 1943."

LOL, maybe since Battlfield 1943 came out.

LOL, maybe since Battlfield 1943 came out.

Yea, Attitude can be such a noob some times. lol