Party Group up option for S4? Anyone try this?

In MAG before they increased the group sizes. We could group up by timing the accept group invite all at the same time. To have a clan war we would do the same except all enter a que at the same time. It work 100 percent of the time.

Anyone try this with Socom? Why wouldn't it work because it's basically the same as MAG.

Guest Attitude

Look at us. Everyone in the world playing this game that has an association to just 1 friend online is complaining about the same thing, always, the inability to play with friends. You hear it in every match, vote him so we can get a buddy in here, lets play co-op so we can play togeather, who wants to play Confrontation? It's pathetic. The so called party system that is supposed to be implemented sometime "this summer" is not a fix, it's a band-aid.

Like Friday pointed out, why did they feel the need to fix something that wasn't broken? Lobbies, party system, comms, picking your rooms and match types, creating private rooms, all things that worked extremly well in Confrontation for all areas of the world that catered to one thing, playing with friends. If you don't cater to that, the multi-player aspect is not, and won't be the same.

Zipper stated they took the best parts of all games and put them into S4. I would love to know which games their talking about, Tanks, Space Invaders, centipiede, doom? I personally don't see the best parts at all yet. Maybe they are in the next patch. Right now, I feel that Zipper is overrated and SOCOM 5 can't come soon enough, with a different developer leading the way.

I think the game play is very good. But not being able to make a party and just go play is making it old fast. The random players are not playing to win the game. There playing to mod up there guns. That's it. And suppression isn't the easiest to do that. It's a game like Last Defense where they can shoot people that go for the objectives.

I agree 100% guys, They aspect of not being able to play with your friends & clan members is the biggest downfall of Socom 4... The overall gameplay is pretty good.. If i was able to play with my peeps when I wanted I would have been playing s4 10 times more.. Right now I just play a little & then get off, either pissed at late spawning or just being stuck playing alone get's incredibly boring... Lets all hope this party system comes asap.