Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Dallas mavricks NBA CHAMPS!!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
[email protected] that go miami heat tell i die

Sorry to hear that. But next time you see Wade, or LaChoke. Tell them husH said SUCK MY DIRK!!!

I will also send you some pictures from Thursday Parade. When THE CHAMPS come through.

Yup our 1 super star to your 3. You guys where just to cocky. What we beat yall 3 stright. THIS YEAR, AND NOT 5 years ago... Payback and redimption.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

great parade today. 200,00 people stacked downtown. I have pics on facebook. I will upload some 2moro. Packed and hot, but a good time

Finally: The picture which says it all...and the theme, to End it Once and for All. Stick a fork in it ~ LeBron's done:

thelossofthering.jpg

Lol. LeBron done?? I don't think so. He's only like 24 or something. Dirk is an old man, it was this time or never. I really hate Mark Cuban, but congrats to Dirk and Jason Kidd.

... oh ya and to the city of Dallas.

Dont forgot if we resign chandler and buerea/ and we get butler back. Chances will be good again next year. Until then, we will enjoy this for now....

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk