UF / BF3 servers

Too bad we couldn't get organized enough to like take over a BF3 server with UF players. I can't be the only one tired of these dominating non-competitive BF3 matches. I mean if you play with randoms it's always 50/50 if your going to get dominated or you dominate them. Funny because at the first of the match you can always tell which way it's going to go. When I'm with my group of players it's always domination and rarely it's close. It's usually a close match when we get out numbered. And you know what happens? The randoms that are on our side usually leave because it's a close game which gets us slaughtered.

I wish we could like take over a server like we did in the Socom days and it's just us and who ever we invite. I remember playing in a server on Socom and playing until late. Then the next day jumping on and the SAME damn server from the night before was still up and running. It never closed.

Anyways my wish for the day...

We I know a few cKs that would be down for that. The only problem is that wants its starts getting full it moves up the list and more random people start to join.

We should start off with one night where we join a predetermined server and take it over for the night, and see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys still down for doing this?

DK is down I have servers saved incase we need to have private games would love to play some good games ie no glitching on top of stuff lol.

PSN: Neoblackhound if ya want to get a night going. I usually role with 6-8 guys a night.

...In the world where I once existed.

Edited by Neoblackhound

Wrath;847708']You guys still down for doing this?

DK is down I have servers saved incase we need to have private games would love to play some good games ie no glitching on top of stuff lol.

PSN: Neoblackhound if ya want to get a night going. I usually role with 6-8 guys a night.

...In the world where I once existed.

Yo man, For sure, My PSN is easier, add me, chiamira.... lmao... We will play together or against any time, I'm tired of playing against & with Randoms. I usually roll with 4-8 players a night.

I know cKs would be down for a 4v4 tourny. Idk if we would have enough for a 12v12. Maybe an 8v8. I know we would rather play a mode with vehicles instead of squad rush which doesn't have any.

Do to the lack of custom servers on Battlefield 3 those are the only two ways to set up a tournament. With a 8vs8 there is potential for random players to jump in room.