Explanations to those who are curious.

This is an explanation to those who are curious about the iMr removal thread.

They seem to have some cheerleaders (or at least UF rioters) in their midsts in the form of TNU-korpkaos, DMC-Deaths and others.

What you all need to realize here are a few things. And I'm going to be as matter-of-factual about it as possible, without any slander that might hurt anyone's feelings. (well, except for <------that remark. ;D )

[iMr] broke the rules, which are CLEARLY written for all to see here in our public section. We here at UF ask that nothing in the way of another tournament be posted here on our forum. This is a forum like ANY other out there. The Official Playstation forum does NOT allow members to post URLs pimping tourney sites. We know this. GB will not allow other tourneys to advertise there. Any other tourney will feel the same.

It's NOT that we're scared of other tourneys. Sniper, myself and our Staff are VERY secure in what we do here and the product we put out. Secure enough that we WELCOME the competition, because it keeps us on our toes. Never once did we curse or slander your tourney. We WELCOME it. And we wish you luck. Unlike the snide remarks we'll always seem to get from clans who think that we kicked them out because they couldn't be beaten or whatever. Going by that logic, it would seem that [101] is the STUPIDEST clan in the tourney right now for going undefeated.....because that means UF is just READY to boot their asses out because they're too tough. LOL [iMr] broke a RULE, and it doesn't MATTER, as xLASTx liked to put it, that he thinks they should have done it by letting the admins know and then it would have been ok. This just shows us that he doesn't understand what he reads. Again, not an insult....but seemingly FACT. There is NO advertising of other tourneys on this site. And to use our PM system to do it? It's just cheap. It's an abuse of the hospitality that we GAVE to them in inviting them into this tourney. It was a breach of TRUST. If he would have asked first, we would have said no.

Urgent Fury has NEVER used another tournament's website/forum to gather the clans we have here. We did it through hard work, word of mouth and spreading news throughout CLAN websites. We NEVER disrespected another tourney website for the push of our own. That right there is what sets us apart from tourneys such as the one being pimped through our PM system.

There are people complaining that we aren't locking the iMr thread because people are bashing them. Let me say one thing here....I won't lie.....there IS a little satisfaction that we take when we see people who blatantly break the rules get a little whipping every now and then. They deserved it. No.....they EARNED it. But the creators and Staff are not on there slinging mud. We're just on there to monitor the discussion and to make sure any fallacies being posted up by those not quite knowing what they're talking about gets corrected. We don't delete threads like this because, as we always say....and veterans of UF can say this in unison by now.....WE DON'T LEARN FROM HISTORY WHEN HISTORY IS ERASED. And as for locking the thread......why? Seriously. WHY lock the thread? To prevent individuals who don't have the proper amount of impulse control from continuing to post? For EVERY guy on there who said the thread should be locked (which would essentially denote that no one post anymore), they themselves post on the thread within 4 messages. So really....why bother?

UF can be at a losing battle with some of its members sometimes.

If we boot someone and don't post about it, the clan booted cries foul and everyone here DEMANDS that they get to find out why.

If we boot someone and post about it, but LOCK it, then people here cry foul and DEMAND that they get to say what they like about it.

If we boot someone and post about it, but keep it UNLOCKED, then people bitch about too many things being said on it.

We......cannot......win.

And after all these years......we're ok with that. We have found inner peace.

Because we have FINALLY embraced the fact that we cannot please everyone.

So we'll just do our best in pleasing as many as we CAN.

URGENT FURY has the power to silence ANYONE we wish on these forums if we so choose.

We try not to ABUSE this power too much, otherwise, the Freedom-Police arrive and cry foul to everything we do here. HAVE we deleted that obnoxious thread yet? HAVE we deleted the iMr accounts or anyone else who likes to take their side and down UF? HAVE we done anything here.....REALLY......that hasn't already been done or said to us?

We have taken a relatively HIGH road thus far. Maybe not the heavenly highest, but we're doing pretty good. We're certainly tolerating a lot of ill behavior from some individuals......but we let it ride. For now.

We are not tyrants here. We're not operating behind secretive closed doors.

We have opened up our operations for Staff members from SIX other established clans here in UF. They know what we talk about behind closed doors and I'm sure that if there was bigotry, racism, fixing, devious behavior, maniacal rants that were happening.....they would know about it. Then their clans might know about it, and then before you know it.....POOF! They can spill JUST how evil and corrupt UF is.

Buuuuut......we're pretty sure we're safe from that scenario. We're pretty logical and straight forward here.

And as for anyone here who likes to paint Undertow as the big, bad UF-meanie that heads up the army of UF Staff meanies......well I suppose you're all right. I've went and deleted the accounts of every single....EVERY single person who has said something bad about me, our Staff or UF. Oh wait.....they're still here.....they haven't been deleted......and they're still spilling their poison all over our floors.

YOU tell ME who are the gentlemen here and who are the assholes.

And I now give the floor to all the little guys who want to nay-say to their heart's content at this thread as well. I don't think there's really any ROOM to.......but hey, they seem to find the cracks.

And yes.....for our "amusement." ::)

- TOW

Guest korpkaos

As i have stated in EVERY post i have made that i DO NOT disagree with thier removal. I guess that we have known [iMR] longer than almost ne other clan in this tournament too see others jump all over them it is almost natural to defend. You cannot argue that if it was sum1 u knew getting the raw end of the deal u would not stand up and try to defend. We at [TNU] are a clan that value things like honesty, integrity, loyalty and fair play and that is the reason we have joined UF and it has been great. So in saying that if i have offended ne1 for standing up and voicing an objection to what i felt was unfair i'm sorry but not 1 of u can tell me u wouldnt have done the same thing in my postion.

Well I would like to say "I TOLD YOU SO". People just don't listen. All of the Veteran clans here knew that the thread about iMr was going to result in something like this. I am referring to korpkaos. His name was deleted and I am sure for good reason. It went too far and I am sure more will come if you can't leave things alone. I myself provided fire to the original thread by saying that iMr couldn't beat us but that was in fun knowing that I would never find out. It was suppose to be funny but not taken that way.

I truly hope that people will open their minds a little bit because there are some good fresh clans that will suffer if you cannot keep things in perspective.

Off my soap box now.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]

::)

Nope, I wouldn't have.

Because "honesty, integrity, loyalty and fair play" is NOT what......

Ah, fuck it.

I'm going back to the bullshit thread. LOL

LMFAO!

• Directors
RNG187 ]

now' date=' please go back to the original iMr problem thread, and look who posted first. I CALLED IT!!! i told him so, but no. mr rng doesnt know shit. and its a CRYING SHAME he wont be able to read this. well, i can still post here, i'm not RNG187 status: guest...;D ;D ;D ;D PEACE!

[/quote']

Please forgive my esteemed colleague for not having the good sense to stand clear in a situation that involves neither himself, nor the clan which he represents. Accept his apology, and his promise to refrain from posting in any thread in which he has no business in the future. >:(

i think its every clans reaction to cry conspiracy when they get kicked or dont get invited to tourneys. I know because thats what i did for a long time but i grew up a little and realized that thats all BS and these tournys are just for fun but one suggestion i do have; if it doesnt involve you then dont involve yourself and your clan just play your own game and enjoy the very informative forums and chillis avatar!