Free PS3 or Xbox 360. Not a scam.

I know, first I see stuff like this I just laugh at it. BUT when my buddy received his PS3 yesterday for free, I was amazed. I know, it sounds funny, but I was really skeptical about this, but when he got his Ps3, I don’t think it’s stupid anymore. He found this in internet and I was laughing. But  I’m not laughing anymore.

Gotta share the info with you, and it's up to you if you wanna try it or not.

First, please go to this Youtube link to see NBC news story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKYVE__Mug

Read the comments below the story. The users would have no reason to lie about it.

Here is how it would work:

1. First go to this link:

FOR PS3

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4767563

OR

For XBOX360

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4767685

2. Then create an account Where is says "Sign up" .Make sure you select "referral account" in the next step, then complete the rest of the page with your information.

3. Press "continue" when done, now you are taken to the progress tab. Now select the "offers" tab and choose an offer that you wouldn't mind applying for.

You NEED to complete ONE offer in order for it to give your referee credit, and also in order to get your own gift when you get your 8-14 referrals (depending which gift you want).

Choose STAMPS.COM an official federal post office site, no spam no nothing, which is totally free for a month it will cost you nothing but you have to wait 21 days and also print at least one postage (You can use the $5 credit which is given to you when you sign up) before canceling.

Remember, if you cancel the account within 21 days or if you did not post any postage, your credit for the offer might be disapproved.

Don't worry, Stamps.com is a legitimate site. You can even email USPS.com or talk to the United States Postal Service (USPS) to confirm it (which is what I did). They are an approved vendor, and their product is real. You can also check google for reveiws. Or check here http://www.epinions.com/webs-Web_Services-...isplay_~reviews

(Be sure to cancel your Stamps.com account before the free trial ends so you won't be charged. You can do this after you have done the print postage by calling 1-877-782-6736, or you can keep the service if you really like it).

If you are in Canada, complete the Zip.ca offer (the only 100 % FREE offer which is for Canadian residents)

You will have to sign up for a two week free trial, and select the plan (it doesn't matter which plan you pick, because you don't pay it during those two weeks). Then, before the two weeks are over, close your account by going online to Zip.ca, logging in, click on the "My Account" tab, and then on the "Stop My Membership" (during the two weeks, you can also rent unlimited movies from their service at no charge, but there is no need)

There is also the Rising Star offer on page 4. You get credit instantly. Once you get credit which is often given same day on this offer just cancel.

4. Copy this ad and send it to your buddies to get referrals. However, don't copy the whole ad, you need to replace my referral link with your own referral link in this ad.

As you know, after you have completed your offer, it's time for you to refer other people to join under you. In order to do that, you need to have them click on your referral link (your specific URL) and join the program.

If you dont want to try it yourself, wait for a few weeks, I will let you know about my new PS3 status and if it REALLY works. Like I said, My buddy got one, but I will not be 100% sure, unless I will receive it myself.

Update:

I want to check ASAP if this thing works and I will PayPal $5 bucks to first $10 guys, who registers and completes the offer. Simply send me your email and I will check my account to confirm it. And I will PayPal the money to your account.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [RiP] Medux

when i clicked compelte 2 the mail.com or w/e..it says LIMITED TIME OFFER CANDIAN USERS ONLY choose ur pirze.. (chose xbox 360) cuz i signed up 2 get he free ps3 anyways...now its asking me 2 sign up for this 360 ...soo uhhh shud i guys or is this not legit?

Guest [RiP] Medux

u no when ur selceting all those things ..theres liek 5 pages of differnt sites ..then whe nu click 1 a pop up comes up saying "complete referell" or sumtin 2 thhat effect...(well i jsut figured out anwyays that the stamp.com dosnt work for me ..says im not in the proper region ) ...soooo any other suggestions?

If you are in Canada, complete the Zip.ca offer (the only 100 % FREE offer which is for Canadian residents)

You will have to sign up for a two week free trial, and select the plan (it doesn't matter which plan you pick, because you don't pay it during those two weeks). Then, before the two weeks are over, close your account by going online to Zip.ca, logging in, click on the "My Account" tab, and then on the "Stop My Membership" (during the two weeks, you can also rent unlimited movies from their service at no charge, but there is no need)

or Try Rising Star. you only need to register there.

Guest [RiP] Medux

so basically this dosnt work for candains unless u have a credit card... ive tried like them all

only 1 that would work is the RISING star need credit card for that..BOOOOO!!!!