Xbox LIVE Grand Theft Auto IV Sweepstakes

This looks kinda cool.

I'm sure you can register in the xbox/marketplace, you probably dont have to to it on the website.

What does the American Dream mean today?

For Niko Bellic, fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity.

As they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don’t.

Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and will be in stores worldwide on April 29, 2008.

Xbox LIVE Grand Theft Auto IV Sweepstakes

The launch of Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360® is sure to be one of the biggest gaming events of the year. Now you have a chance to win some great prizes with the Xbox LIVE® GTA IV Sweepstakes!

Along with four trips for two to New York, we've got thousands of other prizes to give away, including custom Xbox 360 Elite consoles, Microsoft Points, Gold subscriptions, and more. Don't miss your chance at these great prizes—all you need is a gamertag to enter!

Before registering for the sweepstakes, make sure your Xbox LIVE account information is accurate! Potential winners will be notified by the administrator and have their prizes shipped using the Contact Info (e-mail, phone, and address) on their Xbox LIVE profile. If your contact info is not up-to-date, you will be disqualified from winning a prize.

Check your account information here.

Sweepstakes Registration

Access the official sweepstakes entry form online here and complete the form and submit it as instructed. The entry period is March 1 – April 14. You must have a valid Xbox gamertag linked to a Windows Live ID account to enter.

Prize Information

On or about April 23, lucky winners will be chosen from all entries to receive the following prizes:

Four Grand Prizes: Four winners will score a four-day/three-night trip for two to New York City to attend the Xbox LIVE Gold Party.

One Hundred First Prizes: Custom Xbox 360 Elite console

Two Thousand Second Prizes: A Grand Theft Auto IV baseball bat

Five Thousand Third Prizes: 500 Microsoft Points

Three Thousand Fourth Prizes: 1000 Microsoft Points

Two Thousand Fifth Prizes: 1600 Microsoft Points

Five Thousand Sixth Prizes: One-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

Three Thousand Seventh Prizes: Three-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

Two Thousand Eighth Prizes: One-year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (includes the District of Columbia) 18+. Game ends April 14, 2008. For details see the Official Rules.

Or you could probably pick up a GTA IV baseball bat on ebay soon after this ends.. ;D

Five Thousand Third Prizes: 500 Microsoft Points

Three Thousand Fourth Prizes: 1000 Microsoft Points

Two Thousand Fifth Prizes: 1600 Microsoft Points

Five Thousand Sixth Prizes: One-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

Three Thousand Seventh Prizes: Three-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

Two Thousand Eighth Prizes: One-year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

I don't know about you, but I'd be quite pissed off if I came in third place and got less than the people in eighth.

Ya know.. I think that shyt has to be posted in the wrong order.. look at just 3rd & 4th ..lol

You get more points for 4th, & even more points for 5th.!?

I'm sure it is just posted in the wrong order.. I copied it straight from the site, so I know I didn't fuck it up. ;)

*edit*

Here are the correct Prizes. (i added their value)

Prize Information

On or about April 23, lucky winners will be chosen from all entries to receive the following prizes:

Four Grand Prizes: Four winners will score a four-day/three-night trip for two to New York City to attend the Xbox LIVE Gold Party. ($ A LOT)

One Hundred First Prizes: Custom Xbox 360 Elite console ($449)

Two Thousand Second Prizes: A Grand Theft Auto IV baseball bat ($ Ebay)

Five Thousand Third Prizes: One-year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription ($49)

Three Thousand Fourth Prizes: 1600 Microsoft Points ($20)

Two Thousand Fifth Prizes: Three-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription ($15)

Five Thousand Sixth Prizes: 1000 Microsoft Points ($12)

Three Thousand Seventh Prizes: 500 Microsoft Points ($6)

Two Thousand Eighth Prizes: One-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription ($4)