New Disorder

With all the medicine available today to treat every dissorder, and every NEW dissorder that is "created" every day, I have discovered yet another to add to the ever growing list.

Urgent Furitis! Symptoms include but are not limited to the following:

Sudden urges to check the forums at more and more frequent intervals.

Lack of sleep, or no sleep at all. Visions and blurred fanatasies of tactical routes to gain access into the next round of the playoffs.

Irritablility, followed by fueds with your significant other on how you put more thought into your tactics on citadel, than what you planned for your wedding.

A sudden " re- awakening" of your interest in playing socom again, yet feeding another addiciton.

There may be more, however if you feel you have or are developing any or all of the above symptoms please see your family physician while there is still hope.

Guest KingJunk

With all the medicine available today to treat every dissorder, and every NEW dissorder that is "created" every day, I have discovered yet another to add to the ever growing list.

Urgent Furitis! Symptoms include but are not limited to the following:

Sudden urges to check the forums at more and more frequent intervals.

Lack of sleep, or no sleep at all. Visions and blurred fanatasies of tactical routes to gain access into the next round of the playoffs.

Irritablility, followed by fueds with your significant other on how you put more thought into your tactics on citadel, than what you planned for your wedding.

A sudden " re- awakening" of your interest in playing socom again, yet feeding another addiciton.

There may be more, however if you feel you have or are developing any or all of the above symptoms please see your family physician while there is still hope.

I need a lifetime supply!

Sequoyah, take some beads and you will be fine. Dam Mexican is addicted to EVERYTHING! oh wait don't take the beads, we just got you off of them! Cheer for the White Sox like me and you will be back to Depression and everything else will be minor. ;D