Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

[CTU] is alive and well

[CTU] was started as a Socom clan. We have been a part of the old guard at UF when Socom was alive and well. Just stopped by to see what is shakin here at UF. With rumors of Socom returning to the gaming world, we at [CTU] are excited for the future. If Socom comes back we will reopen our website and will issue invites to all our friends here at UF to stop by and check us out. Good gaming to all and have a great day!

I'm sorry I just noticed that I forgot to introduce myself. My name in game is [CTU]Tommy2027. I'm also the leader of CTU. I am currently working with admin on this site to get back into my [CTU]Tommy2027 account.