Cheap Travel for this summer

Ok so I am "working from home" today and while listening to the news this morning they were talking about summer travels.

With the APC and UF meets coming up in August you may save some extra money taking the bus. Taking the bus?? Yeap http://www.megabus.com runs non stop service from all over the midwest the east coast and some west coast areas. According to the report this morning, the buses have HD tv's with internet service while going down the road. Pretty f'n sweet if you ask me.

The trip from St Louis to Chicago is just over 5 hours for $42.00 round trip. It takes me just about 4.5 hours to drive to Chicago. I think I could handle letting some one else doing the driving and save much more then that in one tank of gas. Check it out.

Guest Live2Reap

good idea! hey and you can bring ur PS3 and sit in the back playin COD4 with everyone on ur way ther lol

I can see it now u playin COD4 and they are like dude arent you coming and ur just like dont worry im on my way!

Guest Live2Reap
Neo_Unit001 ]

Lol good shit. Haha Live thats something funny there lol, I can see the driver telling to shut up cuz he's scaring the other passengers lol.

they might kick him off becuz everytime he dies he screams profanity at the guy sitting next to him LOL

Live2Reap ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Lol good shit. Haha Live thats something funny there lol, I can see the driver telling to shut up cuz he's scaring the other passengers lol.

they might kick him off becuz everytime he dies he screams profanity at the guy sitting next to him LOL

Lol That would be some shit and after all that they keep his ps3 haha.

Im at some truck stop in WISCONSIN, been here for 3 days. MEGABUS pulls in here for a pit stop. I've been seeing a ton of HOT CHIC's ride'n the bus. So I say go for it, you might get lucky and score a chic who's headen home and give ya a place to crash...LOL !

TIP-TOE ]

Im at some truck stop in WISCONSIN, been here for 3 days. MEGABUS pulls in here for a pit stop. I've been seeing a ton of HOT CHIC's ride'n the bus. So I say go for it, you might get lucky and score a chic who's headen home and give ya a place to crash...LOL !

So there you have you may be able to score twice in one weekend. ;D