Whatever~!

Guest BeastlyT

Guest BeastlyT

WTF....You accuse me of cheating because the other 2 guys said they did. **** *** man~! This is what happened. I joined a room and starting playing on the other side as him. The map ended and then PanDeMoNium started accusing 2 people of cheating. Then the 2 guys starting saying and talking about codes. Who knows if they had them or just wanted to fuck with PanDeMoNium, I don't know. All this is going down in the lobby. None of the guys he was accusing of cheating are on my friends list nor were they ever. I didn't even now who they were, but anyway. I switched sides and then PanDeMoNium was going to vote the the so called cheaters out, since he and some others went to the so called cheaters team. I guess it turned out they didn't have enough to vote the so called cheaters. I guess during that time he was playing on the so called cheaters side, the 2 people were talking about codes and e-mailing each other etc... I could care less. I told this PanDeMoNium ******* (fill in for yourself) that I didn't know the guys but I guess he is looking to start trouble. So Unless U are looking to start ****, I suggest you shut the **** up~! I noticed you left out the part where you were talking shit about how your team beat us and then went on to win the BLACK 2 Tourney. I hope to have the chance to war your in the next tourney. I think you just added fuel to the fire, I WILL BURN U~! Then feast on your rotting corpse, like a true BEAST. Happy Hunting~! You will become just ANOTHER MEAL for me.

Locking the thread relegates the creators and admins here as BABYSITTERS.

Sniper and I can be called "good guys, fine shooters, fair admins and EVEN will accept the two BEST damn tournament creators and caretakers this side of Heaven," but we will not be called babysitters.

Too much work.

Those that like to post in the effect of the above ruin THEIR names, as well as the names of the tags they hold. That's why we always remind: YOU REPRESENT THE TAG THAT YOU WEAR. Not just the clan name, but every single person wearing that tag.

It seems this may have resolved itself.

However, Pandemonium and BeastlyT, any further outbursts of this nature will result in your banning from the forum for an undisclosed amount of time.

Keep it peaceful around here.

And don't worry, Pandemonium.....Sniper and I have a really weird knack for "proving shit."

It's weird. God-given, I believe.

Guest BeastlyT

Yo,I didn't bring this crap here. I didn't come here posting about him. I responed to what was posted about me,so don't blame me for this crap. I won't let anyone just sit and talk crap about me and accuse me of cheating~! Mack said sorry about Pen and that he was no longer in the clan. I sent Mack a message Thanking Him.. SO please, don't threaten me with banning me from the site for reponding to a post about me. I don't respond well to things like that. I didn't start the shit~! Look at all my other posting here. All of them are fine. I am sure if that was posted about you, you would respond back defending yourself and or explaining what had happened. Now leave me a lone, I am done with this matter~!

I just wanna say that I'm sorry if I caused a disturbance. I thought that whenever I heard someone talking about what I heard. That it was the right thing to do for the community to make it public so that people could keep there eye on things, but apparently noone else feels that it should be so I would like to apologize I thought I was doing the RIGHT THING FOR THE COMMUNITY OF URGENT FURY.

It's never "bad" for things to be discussed on the UF public forum.....

As long as.....

A: It's done in good, HONEST taste.

B: All parties are civil in the discussion (NOT debate)

C: Respect is constant throughout all the posts.

This thread didn't START with respect and it didn't END with it, and THAT"S why it got out of hand.

"Accusing" never starts a discussion on the right foot.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]
umerfonz ]

Some of you guys need to put your clan tags in front of your names, it makes it much easier to understand what's going on...

Oh.....sorry.

I belong to [APC]. ;)

LMFAO!

Guest KingJunk

I thought this thread was locked but I would like to apologize on BeastlyT behave he is a new member to [JyK] and he is still learning the way we do things here at [JyK] and this is NOT the way we like to handle things here at [JyK] but like I said I am sorry for Beastly's outburst but you have to understand how he feels about this situation and I do back him up on how he feels he is just dealing with this ALL THE WRONG WAY and I will talk with him about this and it should and will not happen again and I promise that.

Please do not look down on [JyK] for Beastly's outburst because thats NOT how we roll and I will use this as a learning lesson for me and my clan.

Once again I am so sorry for all of this!