Can a photoshop noob get some pointers

Guest last

Neo_Unit001 ]
xLASTx ]

ok i sized it down to 350 x 150 hows it look

It looks cool man, if you like it then its a good sig its there to show your interest not other people interest, don't trip on what anybody thinks of it cuz thats there preference if you like flashy then go with flashy if you like simple stay with simple if it makes you happy then stay with it. Truthfully no ones great at photoshop we all just know a few lil tricks and like to show them off. Just have fun with it.

i feel you and i do like my sig just took me some time to get it to the size i like "which is 450x150" and when your like me and are stuck on simple and want to be fancy "if for nothing more then to pick whick one i like more" then when people who do know more then me i feel the need to listen so that i might learn somthing new for my next sig.

Guest MultipleTarget

Smudge tool will work great on this sig Bro...

you can Try to copy and past the background a couple of times

And try to change Your Filters.......

• 1 month later...

I like that last one, but the white glow around the middle of the guys face seems to take away from the sig as a whole. If you were trying to achieve a light source I would recommend trying to get it on an edge or create some sort of direction with it. Smack dab in the middle really restricts the flow for me. Also, the background has GREAT texture, but the color is kind of bland, you can try using the eyedropper on the render and getting lighter colors off that then try some brushing on different blending modes to help bring some life. Lastly, as Path mentioned early make sure you hold shift when down sizing the render, I feel like this render is a bit stretched width wise. You are making solid steps though.