Urgent Fury RainbowSix Clan?

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

what if everyone just ran with the tag [uFV]- urgent fury veterans, just so we can pick each other out in a crowd. it doesnt have to be tied into urgent fury at present, just our way of knowing we are all a part of it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Cuz has no damn mic and can't find a new one in the City of Virginia Beach, VA.!!! WTF man, nobody sells the mics anymore or what.

Anyway, I will not have a mic until the end of the week (Had to order online) so if you see me in game or on R6 and I don't answer you, it's because my mic is F'd up. I'll be able to hear you, just can't talk to you.

Cuz

For now please use [uFR]

and feel free to put it as your tag for Rainbow Six..

more information will become available in due time.

Goat.

p.s. and no it doesn't stand for Urgent Fury Rainbow.. (since that's sort of gay.. ) LOL but the UF does stand for Urgent Fury, the R will stay but stands for something else.. again more details later..

yep but use just [uF] I'm changing mine to that as well and I think cuz.. err Reaper already has that.. it's cool since in RB6 tags are placed in your own profile settings.

This is just so we all can find each other and if we are in a game will know who else is a UF member playing, the [uF] tag for RB6 is fine for good standing members of UF who play it, even though we can't really control any body's tag in R6 if you wear it then play with honor.. although it's not officially Urgent Fury.. It is simply the letters U and F, and although no one else may know what it represents... all of us do so represent with pride and honor.

I know I don't really have to say this, since every one here already holds themselves up to a higher level of play. And since no one can control what someone chooses to put for their tag this is not Officially endorsed by Urgent Fury.. but regardless of that, if anything.. let it stand for your own sense of pride and honor as well as your comrades.

Now on to some crazy stuff..

For Uncle-Sid, - I just read what you posted on the advantageous? thread.. and thought you might get a smile out of this..

Side note( I agree the thinking caps are on for this tournament!! Good stuff..

Man that does sound like a blast doesn't it!! Strategy is going to be a key ingredient for success in POW.)

To continue..

Unc-Sid (probably seeking some form of helipad satisfaction) and his squad made several attempts to take my helicopter on the roof in Rainbow the other night.. but to no avail !! Goat held it.. because it's my helicopter.. all mine... muhaaawaaawahh...

I wish that thing actually flew that would be insane! .. but here's the funniest thing I've seen to date in RG6.. some guy {hatiandiplomat} or something? tried to flank me by crawling up the ladder scurrying across the roof and rappelling down behind the chopper.. and he would have had me.. but ooops what's this? Goat has a C4 pack right by the chopper... BOOM!! {dip-o-mat} gets blown straight up into the blades!! blood is everywhere!! Holy Heli! Batman! I wished I had a video tape going that was totally off the wall!! Nobody else was around so I just sat there awestruck at the whole darn thing.. I was literally speechless.. the rest of the night every time someone said helicopter I cracked up.. to my own lil private entertainment.. It was so surreal I’m not even sure it happened anymore.. but if it did that was just too COOL!!!

;)