Supernatural Season 4 premier

Alright I just got done watching it.

**Side Note** - I love DVR. I cant imagine life without a DVR now. Who in their right mind would want to watch live TV with commercials and shit. ;D

So I liked the season premiere (Smallville too). And going from one end of the spectrum to the other is a hell of a twist. But as soon as he said who he was, I saw the season finale. Cane and Able.

BIGDANIEL ]

**Side Note** - I love DVR. I cant imagine life without a DVR now. Who in their right mind would want to watch live TV with commercials and shit. ;D

So I liked the season premiere (Smallville too). And going from one end of the spectrum to the other is a hell of a twist. But as soon as he said who he was, I saw the season finale. Cane and Able.

thats Blasphemy! lol that would suck and i would cry :'(

Vengeance ]
BIGDANIEL ]

So I liked the season premiere (Smallville too). And going from one end of the spectrum to the other is a hell of a twist. But as soon as he said who he was' date=' I saw the season finale. Cane and Able.

[/quote']

thats Blasphemy! lol that would suck and i would cry :'(

yeah i hope that doesn't happen, thats why i'm wishing a twisted plot behind everything.

BIGDANIEL ]
DevilHawk34 ]

they may end up on different paths of the same road.

You thinking maybe a last minute cross by Sam?

More like the goals of one may conflict with the goals of the other, even though their goals maybe the same. Or like Sal said they may end up against each other, which i hope doesn't happen.