cod world at war beta

just played my first two games. capture the flag was great. it is alot better than cod4. the graphics are great and the gameplay plays like cod4 but improved. the dogs are awsome. and the artillery was affective. The tanks are cool. need a bazooka to take them out. but they are beatable. the ww2 weapons are ww2 weapons. nothing has changed there. the thompson has been my favorite so far , but i am still unlocking weapons. overall in just the short amount of time i have played, i think Socom will definitly have its run for the money. now if cod would ever adopt a true clan system then socom would have no prayer.

Chili i think it would work just fine on the ps3 too. its the same game engine that has been working for some time now. not like socom where its a new game engine. not to dicredit the xbox but i think in all fairness cod will run just the same on the ps3. now if the socom beta was on xbox it would still have the problems it had on the ps3.

Banshee07 ]

Chili i think it would work just fine on the ps3 too.

not to discredit the xbox but i think in all fairness cod will run just the same on the ps3.

We'll shall see. :)

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Even though 360 is a lot more efficient at creating WORKING patches rather than releasing 40 patches that just create new problems. Plus, when COD4 came out on PS3, everyone complained about certain things in the game that had never happened in the 360 version.

Exactly my point.. same with RainbowSix, and others (CoD:WW might be another, but we'll see)

I think if Xbox was going to release Socom they would make sure it was done right BEFORE releasing it, so it plays relatively flawless from the start.. just as they do with all of the other multi-system games.

Socom may be worse than the other examples, but it is still true with most games.

I'm not trying to bag on Sony, PS3, Zipper, Slant six or anyone inperticular, I'm just stating facts that games play better from the start on xbox (ported or not, beta or not)