Dear UF's Community

First off I understand that I am on a restriction period for the length of one week. I don't know why Im still able to post, but after this one, I will not post on any other threads, and respect the wishes of the UF Creators.

Im going to take this time to make sincere apology on behalf of MYSELF most importantly, and also in respect for those who's tags I was wearing.

I will start off with the apology. I do apologize. I am sincere in my apology, and hope that all will understand I am NOT doing this to retain tags, and am not doing this because other people insisted I do. After looking back over the thread I understand that I was more than out of line regarding the situation and should have put it to rest, not only did i get carried away and portray an image of myself I never want to be known by, I did it in a community where nobody has ever shown a lack of respect towards myself, or in any general direction for that matter.

Im under alot of stress.. and since these forums are alot more to me than a place to talk to gamers, sometimes it carries over into my posts. I should NEVER allow that to happen, and there is no excuse for it and im not making one. Under no circumstances will it ever happen again. Ever since day 1 here at UF and over at 101 I believe I have done as much as I could and sometimes too much to get involved and recognized. This community has become the only thing I am involved in other than my son's life and working. Maybe thats a little too much, but in all sincerity UF and 101 may have... DID have a part in that fact that Im still here today and able to type. I was in a bad place when i got here... and many people from this community have become more like friends, than gamers who play the same game at the same time. After all that, I had the audacity to get carried away about one little war, and I can't begin to explain how ....stupid (for lack of a better word) I feel.

Im sorry to everyone who wasted the time reading that thread. I am truly sorry for the way I acted and the way I said the things that I did. Having said that... I still hold to the content and know I was not wrong in my argument, just wrong for arguing in the first place, and how I handled it all-together.

Sorry this got so long, if you took the time to read it on Christmas I sincerely apologize for taking up so much of your time. I wish EVERYONE here at UF, including the persons involved in the thread, a Very Happy Holiday Season. Following this post I will adhere to the ban put in place and hopefully be talking to everyone again soon.

AT3Dave ...

Edit, sorry about not proof-reading until just now, I wanted to put it up ASAP and show my true feelings.

Guest CplKoontz

Dave,

I am sure all of us at one point in life do something stupid, or get carried away.. I myself did it, was doing some dumb things and got some people here pissed off at me. I apologized to them, and I am hoping myself to regain some trust and respect.Heck just a hour ago I almost beatdown my brother-in-law because he said something to my wife, and it pissed me off.

Its good to see that you recognied that you made the mistake and admit to it.I didnt have no part really of anything that went on, but I wanted to say we all have those times in life when we do or say something stupid.

Good luck man, I hope to see ya around fer sure.