Stream Whatever's On Your PC To Your PS3

I dont understand any of this. Do I have to pay for Media Servers..?

I know this "TVersity" is free, and a similar program, but I dont understand how to hook the shit up. I got the software side thats all easy (to me). They NEVER mention whether or not it has to be a WIRELESS home netowork. So I dont understand how to hook it up to the PS3. I DO NOT have a wireless connection.

at3dave ]

I dont understand any of this. Do I have to pay for Media Servers..?

I know this "TVersity" is free, and a similar program, but I dont understand how to hook the shit up. I got the software side thats all easy (to me). They NEVER mention whether or not it has to be a WIRELESS home netowork. So I dont understand how to hook it up to the PS3. I DO NOT have a wireless connection.

i had my media servers show up with my PS3 connected to an ethernet cable.