The worst or most useless Xmas gift of '08

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i ogt a little wooden boat with a hunk of cheese in it from my mother in law. now, i love cheese, so that was pretty cool. but the boat? biggest problem is that i have gotten the same boat and chese se for 4 years straight, so now i have 4 useless f#&king boats and have no idea whta to do with em, but sure as shit, the minute she shows up for a visit she'll ask about the stupid things.

xPUDDYTATx ]

i ogt a little wooden boat with a hunk of cheese in it from my mother in law. now, i love cheese, so that was pretty cool. but the boat? biggest problem is that i have gotten the same boat and chese se for 4 years straight, so now i have 4 useless f#&king boats and have no idea whta to do with em, but sure as shit, the minute she shows up for a visit she'll ask about the stupid things.

"Sorry mom I packed them away for safe keeping and accidentally donated them to goodwill when I took some clothes there a month or so back. I'm sorry if you're upset but at least someone else who's less fortunate has them now." ;D

I'm in the same boat as street, I didn't get anything. I bought something small for my significant other, just something to tell her I love her and then a 99 cent card for my mother. That's all I could afford. We got some stuff for the baby that's due in a few weeks though which was really appreciated.

The Mother-in-Law got "US" A clear plastic, suppossed to be crystal, a cheap check out counter knock off of a chess set. The misses don't even play chess. Her own daughter doesn't play and she gave it to us like we'd play together. And if anyones married, they'll know teaching The Misses to play chess, well I might as well draw up divorce papers at the same time.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

The Mother-in-Law got "US" A clear plastic, suppossed to be crystal, a cheap check out counter knock off of a chess set. The misses don't even play chess. Her own daughter doesn't play and she gave it to us like we'd play together. And if anyones married, they'll know teaching The Misses to play chess, well I might as well draw up divorce papers at the same time.

Sgt. Joe I know exactly what you're talking about, been trying to teach the wife chess for over a year, every time it's "fuck this game" and she walks away cause she "don't like chess" simply because she can't strategize or remember simple movements of 6 different pieces.

And this has been my experience with multiple women, women must be genetically retarded from learning how to play the game lol