Chili327 Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 If you pre-order from Gamestop you get a gun..!? ;D Quote
inadub Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 see this is just dumb to me.. "buy our shit early .. or you dont get this" .. am i dumb for thinking this? as long as you can unlock the gun(s) in game somehow too.. then this is a fine idea.. but adding content for those who only pre order.. thats pretty weak. I get the point behind creating urgency.. but damn.. i just hate seeing this.. didnt they do this for the first one too?? golden guns or something? Quote
Chili327 Posted April 8, 2009 Author Report Posted April 8, 2009 Ooooh, see i thought it was an actual toy gun, Not in game. lol My bad. Quote
inadub Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 Lol .. cmon chili it clearly says it on the picture you posted.. LOL Quote
Chili327 Posted April 8, 2009 Author Report Posted April 8, 2009 ok so i wanted to believe we get a toy. Quote
Outlaw__Rebel Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 I pre-ordered last time and my code never worked for my free weapon. Then a few months later they released the weapons to everyone. I ain't falling for it again. Quote
IRISH BULL Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 inadub ]see this is just dumb to me.. "buy our shit early .. or you don't get this" .. am i dumb for thinking this? as long as you can unlock the gun(s) in game somehow too.. then this is a fine idea.. but adding content for those who only pre order.. thats pretty weak. I get the point behind creating urgency.. but damn.. i just hate seeing this.. didn't they do this for the first one too?? golden guns or something? Yes. EA is doing the same damn thing for the new Godfather II game coming out. I think its crap, especially when it gives you a clear advantage. EA are a bunch of money grubbin' bastards. An offer you can refuse: Godfather II premium packs coming two weeks after launch I pre-ordered last time and my code never worked for my free weapon. Then a few months later they released the weapons to everyone. I ain't falling for it again. Yea, I remember when they did that. They released it to everyone after all the complaints they got. I guess they don't give a shit this time. Quote
Prane Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 Will this one have clan support and working mics? Because the demo for BF:BC1 had the best gameplay I've witnessed of any ps3 shooter. It was ashame there was absolutely no support. Quote
Outlaw__Rebel Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 Prane ]Will this one have clan support and working mics? Because the demo for BF:BC1 had the best gameplay I've witnessed of any ps3 shooter. It was ashame there was absolutely no support. I agree about the Clan Support. But you had to always play with idiots. That killed it for me. The Tank Battles were awesome as well. Ahhh I'm remembering... Remember the guy that had the tracer gun. It was always fun to tag one of your own guys with the tracers. He would run around with a glowing stick. Quote
GOAT Posted April 10, 2009 Report Posted April 10, 2009 EA sucks they always have.. their servers suck even more. They should stick to sports game.. at least they aren't that bad. But for shooters get the hell out of the market.. and that's part of their problem their marketers. They always seem to be coming up with new ways to fool a few more bucks out of their customers.. I just pretty much stay away from EA. p.s. a Multiplayer gun or a toy.. well if it was neither and was a REAL machine gun with silencer. they would have my attention. I'd pre-order it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.