Use of UF's PM system

"Cooper" (otherwise known as Demo-Dick, clan leader for Black Cell) has been banned from this forum for using the UF PM system to lure UF clans away from the community to an as-yet unnamed new tournament.

This was the same offense that prompted Sniper and I to ban [OGC] SixxPack for.

Luck would have it that they're both involved in the same project.

Please, forum users, do not use the devices of this forum for uses detrimental to Urgent Fury.

This is WELL-stated in the forum rules.

If a tournament site is going up and you hope to populate it, then by all means do what Urgent Fury does and just let the work and the ideas attract your population. We do not go to other tourney sites to "steal" participants. Please do not perform that very practice here.

Thank you.

JESUSCHRIST Tow your a fucking crybaby...seriously you bitch and whine more than a 14 year old girl, you've ran away any decent clan thats been a part of your tourny's now ur left with scraps.

Drama doesn't follow you, you are the drama queen.

JESUSCHRIST Tow your a fucking crybaby...seriously you bitch and whine more than a 14 year old girl, you've ran away any decent clan thats been a part of your tourny's now ur left with scraps.

DJ / Ranger Rick, whom both share the same IP addresses, are banned from this forum.

Guest -Fury
Undertow ]

Can you say owned?

DJ / Ranger Rick, whom both share the same IP addresses, are banned from this forum.

Guest RangerRick
Undertow ]

does it hurt you feelings for someone to call you out about how much of a little drama bitch you are?

Undertow ]

does it hurt you feelings for someone to call you out about how much of a little drama bitch you are?

DJ / Ranger Rick / Hunter, whom all share the same IP addresses, are banned from this forum.

Guest -Fury
Undertow ]
Undertow ]

DJ / Ranger Rick / Hunter, whom all share the same IP addresses, are banned from this forum.

Owned x2

Undertow ]

His email address gave his identity away as [101] Hunter.

He shouldn't be back anytime soon.

This is being taken care of.

You have my word that comments like this will not happen again. If it does I will delete my account and have the rest of 101st that are on this site do the same.

This is not what 101st is about.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Hannibal. ]
Undertow ]

His email address gave his identity away as [101] Hunter.

He shouldn't be back anytime soon.

This is being taken care of. 

You have my word that comments like this will not happen again.  If it does I will delete my account and have the rest of 101st that are on this site do the same.

This is not what 101st is about.

I'm glad to hear that Hanni, because I went to bat for you my friend, and I would hate to look like a jack ass!

Anybody who is anybody in this community knows that's not what 101'st is about. This clan doesn't need people to vouch for them, their reputation does that for them. Just one knuckle head who spoke before he thought about his actions which Hannibal is and will handle on his terms. Some people do not think about others when they do stupid shit like this and it just sucks that this fella stepped out of line with 101'st and Hannibal having to clean HIS mess up.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
.Cuz_ ]

Anybody who is anybody in this community knows that's not what 101'st is about.  This clan doesn't need people to vouch for them, their reputation does that for them. 

Well I was personally asked to vouch for them by Hannibal, so that throws your theory right out the window. but yes I know what you are saying, and yes they are a great bunch of guys! and that's why I did it.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
.Cuz_ ]

I don't understand why you think I attacked you in someway Havoc.... What I posted is what it is, 101'st reputation doesn't need to be vouched for in the first place.

I never said you personaly attacted me, so if you took it that way ..then I'm sorry, I'm just stating the facts.