Looking For Some Scrmmages

Sup guys,

ApK is looking for a scrimmage monday tues and wed of next week with a start time of 9:00 pm est

With all the other leagues we in dying down for the off season we are looking to keep busy with a few preschedule wars

So i figured whats better then asking a few clans that are in a league we are trying to get into.. Seems like i miss all the dates to get into the league.. LOL, but my new GF chillidawg is going to remind me when the next one is lol..

If anyone is interested pls post here or goto the following contacts

Aim: xXxRaw TaLenTxXx

Yahoo: raw.talent1996

MSN: rawtalent96@hotmail.com

ill check back during the day tomorrow to finalize some matchs if ppl respond...

ttyl

rawtal3nt