Tool_Minion's new sig

xRed0ctobeRx ]

It doesn't matter to me, but I view a clans template in the same view as the Clan tags on the forum. If you have a template I say use it, if you don't then your sig should have your tags in it also. Just my thoughts especially on forums with so many different clans.

Fair enough. I see it as I have a clan tag up there next to my name for other's who may not know me....and for the rest I am pretty sure they know where I reside.

As to the clan template, I didn't make it, there for it is not MINE to use as I please. Viper made me this one, and I was grateful to him so I decided to wear it. He MENTIONED making it my forum sig, but again Tow makes those, and if he wanted me to have a different sig he would make me one. ;D

JGAMROT ]

I like it. I cant help but laugh it's cool. I just made a few new sigs today so into gfx again for a bit ;D

Your background image is sticking out of your sig on the bottom.

Lol Maybe tool just doesn't like the template and wants to be different then everyone lol.