FOR ALL CLANS!!!!

i just want to let everyone know about what happened between me and koh. i joined koh at one point and i felt it wasn't working out for me so i left. later on i joined bou and played with them but i noticed that they were getting on later then i usually played. so i left there as well. i ended up trying out for tnu had some fun with them but yet again it didnt seem like it was the right fit for me. so once again i left and as i was applying for cause 4 concern i noticed that uncle-ted posted a threat saying im a clan hopper and that i go by the alias bornlegend which i DO NOT. AND ILL ADMIT i did get heated up and i took it very offensive that he would come at me for no reason when i did nothing wrong in the first place. my point is im not a clan hopper i just havnt been able to find the right clan for myself and koh is bashing my name i did say somethings to them that were a bit harsh after i was attacked but i have a hot temper. when u attack someone without just cause it aggravates me. but i would like to apoligise to anyone here at urgent fury who might have take an offense to this and i would like to say before u judge me u should get to know me(uncle-ted). so i hope that this clears any issue that any other clan has with me and if u would like to talk with me privatley my aim is ixijoshlixi. i appreciate anyone for taking the time to look at this. drama is not what im here for i just want to play have fun and meet new people from all over the world. i would also like to find a clan that i feel has more then just a skill level but a atomsphere were u feel like its a brotherhood and were they put clan moral before just skill

Deadeyes, this issue that you are referring to is from another site. You make mention of not wanting drama, yet this issue was on another site and your bringing it here is just that, spreading drama.

Please refrain from bringing issues that you may have with individuals and or clans to the UF public site.

Thank you,

Staff

i understand what ur saying bandit but it was brought to my attention that this is what i needed to do to clear my name. because what happened at the other site affects me here as well. i just wanted to let the clans here what happened before they judged me. i mean i did get grey listed from what im told for no reason without proof of the so called accusations.

i understand what ur saying bandit but it was brought to my attention that this is what i needed to do to clear my name. because what happened at the other site affects me here as well. i just wanted to let the clans here what happened before they judged me. i mean i did get grey listed from what im told for no reason without proof of the so called accusations.

I'd like to invite all of UF to the KoH Website to read the posts this gentleman wrote.

http://www.knightsofhavoc.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=541

I don't just make wild accusations and I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that. If I've made mistakes I've owned them. So here ya go eveyone. I can also link the PSN BORNLEGEND- into all this if you like Deadeyes I have the documentation. I've kept this in the backround long enough I'll not have this guy challenge my integrity time and time again.

If anything else is needed to be said about this issue, Please use the following methods:

- Private message system

- NON UF forums

We will consider this drama and it ends HERE! I wish the best for those involved but push forward from here in a positive way.

-UF STAFF-

Deadeyes, it is apparent that you have been misinformed. I need you to send me a pm with 2 things. First who told you that this is what you needed to do and who told you, you were on a grey list?

Ted, when I told deadeyes that this type of thing is not what we want here at UF, that applies to everyone. I know you feel as though your integrity has been questioned by him and you felt the need to prove your case. The UF public forums is not the place for you to do so. You also need to refrain from making posts concerning this issue in the public forums.

Thank you,

Staff