• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tryin mate i have the free time now long story short my internet was out last week my phone was shut off i was sick and on top of that when i had the fuckin thing done my laptop resets with a network update then i get half way through it and i make an error i cant get rid of and all top of that i have college and shit

Sorry about the run of bad luck man. Hey, at least you got the second date right! No worries dude, take your time. Theres no need to rush, thanks ahead of time though.

USCG_sierra179 ]

Sorry about the run of bad luck man. Hey, at least you got the second date right! No worries dude, take your time. Theres no need to rush, thanks ahead of time though.

yea lol my second date changed though its at my place im teaching her how to play socom and then im watching degrassi with her

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

for the dog tags hanging off the side do you want me to leave them blank or put your clan tag on them?

Umm maybe even spread them a little and put clan tag on one and leavethe other blank for names? If I had to choose I would say clan tag. Or a box in the middle under the sig portion for clan tag and names in the dogtags or vice versa. Either or really man

USCG_sierra179 ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

for the dog tags hanging off the side do you want me to leave them blank or put your clan tag on them?

Umm maybe even spread them a little and put clan tag on one and leavethe other blank for names? If I had to choose I would say clan tag. Or a box in the middle under the sig portion for clan tag and names in the dogtags or vice versa. Either or really man

hmmm you just gave me an idea if you dont mind im gonna run with it

ok heres the psd file for it i didnt wanna add the places for names as everytime i did that it would mess it up and i didnt like the way it looked so i just did the border with the tags enjoy and as a ps if you dont like i will NOT be offended in the least

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a1bfgh9/n/TOG_SIG_BORDER_TEMP.psd