Samurai Subs and WWII in HD

Have you guys been watching the WWII in HD on the History channel?

I've pretty much been glued to that show for the past few days. It's pretty incredible and well done. When I watch it though I always feel guilty for some reason because I am sure if I was alive then I would probably be with those soldiers. I know I have had 3 Grandfathers that were in the Wars. But this show is amazing.

Then on National Geographic channel they have found these Japanese Subs called Samurai Subs that were basically subs that were Air craft carriers. They were built and active but never had the chance to use them against us. But really after watching both programs you can almost guess at what they were planning.

Because the Japs had the Alaskan islands taken over with air fields. It looks like they were planning on invading the US.

Here's the clip of the Samurai Subs. Pretty cool stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/27453768/lost-and-found.htm#q=samurai+subs

xPUDDYTATx ]

i have studiesd WWII extensively, and you would be amazed at the technology that the japanese and the germans had at the end of the war. i watch anything about this war that comes oon the history channel, natgeo, discovery, or any of em.

might not have looked into it as much as you have. But, I've seen my share and it scares the shit out of me what countries are hiding today, of what each country has under the table.

going into the Marine i watch these shows with great reverence and appreciation. I get butterflies and goosebumps watching WW2 HD. My one grandfather was a US Army Ranger and was one of the many squads who flanked the bunkers of Normandy beach from behind and actually got blown 30 yards out of his foxhole by a mortar: his buddy was literally vaporized on impact, but my grandfather only suffered from shell shock. My other grandfather was one of the US Navy's first deep sea divers, you can look up his name Frank Grasso. Plus my other 5 grandparents (uncles w/e) who saw combat and survived.....i just get chills watching those films, and let me tell you their not showing the worst of it. My one grandfather took pictures of the aftermaths of every battle, jsut beyond words. But watching those videos, most of those people I see are my age 19 or younger. And i sit there thinking, wow, back then at my age right now i could have been storming the beachs of Normandy, i could have been on patrol in Bostage, or fending for my life on Iwo Jima.