Challenge for Tool

Ok Tool I like your style and I would like to see what that mind of yours comes up with. I have been without a sig for awhile now and I need to get back in the game!!! Your parameters are just the following phrase "Harey Caray Kamikaze". That is a lyric from my favorite Cheap Trick song. I would love to see what you come up with. Doesn't need to be in a clan uniform thing. I appreciate the help in advance and if you can't help out its no big deal, I just thought this would be a good project for you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I had went and DLed some art when you first posted this. I thought about the only hint you gave me, albeit I had never heard the song. ;)

I felt this image did justice to the three words you gave me....and then your name! If you asked a non-english speaking oriental person to say 'plane'.....well I imagine it might come out as 'prane'.

Here ya go, hope you like it.

pranesig1.png

A-Z___ ]

I have a challenge for Tool too...

Take a picture of yourself, post it, and if the physical size of your head is anywhere smaller than what your ego has lead on, I'll give you a $!,000,000.

HAHA

Just Kiddin

You wanna see the Minion baby?

Here ya go!

minion.png

Tool_Minion ]
A-Z___ ]

I have a challenge for Tool too...

Take a picture of yourself, post it, and if the physical size of your head is anywhere smaller than what your ego has lead on, I'll give you a $!,000,000.

HAHA

Just Kiddin

You wanna see the Minion baby?

Here ya go!

minion.png

in your own well spoken words ToOL.....

Tool_Minion ]

WAD.