Jump to content
Create New...

Recommended Posts



Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.


Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Posted

GoW 3 was at least 25% of the reason I went broke for my PS3.

 

I got into the beta for BFBC 2, pretty good game, but I have yet to organize a team large enough to have any kind of strategy that helps on a team filled with retarded-rambo-runners.

 

Will not be getting the rest because it will break the bank. Here's my list:

 

*UFC2010 (renter)

Played the demo for 09 and kicked the shit out of anyone that came over after practicing for like an hour, relaxing game for me.

*Dante's Inferno (renter)

I think I'm in love with Beatrice, lol. nah this would hold me down until GoW3, Demo was sweet.

*Bayonetta (renter)

I think I'm in love with the main character, lol. Another Gow 3 stand in. Demo on PS3 is different than on 360.

*Army of Two: 40th day (renter)

Played the first one and had a blast, tried playing through it again and it felt like I was doing chores. Excited for the new stuff on this one but really skeptical on the replay value.

*BFBC 2 (rent/buy)

I'll get it if some clan mates snag it up.

*GoW 3 (MUST HAVE)

Hooray for gratuitous violence! Gonna snag the GoW collection for Christmas and catch up with some old time relatives with a death wish. HERE I COME ZEUS!!!

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search