TONIGHT'S SEMI-FINAL MATCHES for UF4

All matches start at 8pm CST.

All matches to be played in the highest ranked US CENTRAL server.

All matches are to be played at FIVE rounds per map, with 6 min rounds each.

All matches will be 14v14 max for each map, regardless of your ability to field a full team.

All matches adhere to the strict rules of UF play, including the taking of PoWs.

All matches are to start within 5 MINUTES of one another, and all maps are to be in the same room.

All matches will be SET UP in the server by a UF Staff member and the password will be the same current password for the past few weeks of UF wars. The rooms will launch, regardless of how many of you make it on time, yb the Staff member's time check of 10 mins after 8pm CST.

All matches can and WILL be watched by non-participating UF Staff (as in, creators and Staff members of APC will NOT have viewing privileges).

JyK vs LTU

30th PoW - Echelon Demo (JyK chooses sides)

Nutshell Heli - Aftershock Control (LTU chooses sides)

Sequoyah Heli - Citadel Control (JyK chooses sides)

Nutshell PoW - Aftershock Demo (LTU chooses sides)

Tie breaker map - Harvester SUPPRESSION

APC vs <N>

Tactical Helo - Fault Control (APC chooses sides)

Sinner's Pow - Siphon Demo (<N> chooses sides)

Razorback PoW - Tidal Fury Demo (APC chooses sides)

Royal Helo - Harvester Control (<N> chooses sides)

Tie breaker map - Harvester SUPPRESSION

I would like to wish BOTH matches the very best of luck tonight.

You are the final four for a reason, and the Staff is looking forward to watching some GREAT matches played.

*****PLEASE NOTE: The championship match will NOT be played this Wednesday, as scheduled, in order to accommodate families spending time with their children for Halloween. Instead, the championship match WILL BE PLAYED THIS THURSDAY EVENING at 8pm CST. NO roster changes will take place for this championship week.

Oh, Apoc.......LOL

Our new Staff members WILL have access to the spec room password and WILL be watching both matches, as they will be the ones setting the rooms up for our four clans.

They will also, hopefully, have some write-ups for you guys, journalist style, so that you can catch as much of the action as you can.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Undertow ]
Undertow ]

Yes, as stated, creators and staff may and most likely will sit in to spectate this war.

Creators and staff who are part of clans involved IN the final war will not be able to spectate, of course.

There will be no other exceptions.

Yeah, I THOUGHT I answered it as best I could.

I thought you were messing with me! LOL

See i thought hat was you sayin" Yea its kool if you spectate", with the way you bolded the no other exceptions lol thats why i kept making sure because now you are saying non-staff members CANT spectate correct?