FOR SALE: 80Gig Backwards Compatible PS3 - SOLD!

I had the YLOD and had it reflowed and new thermal compound applied. It ran quieter and cooler than before, but I had already purchased a new 250Gig.

Its had the hard drive reformatted, so it's like new out of the box......in fact I think I still HAVE the box!

I would rather give UF members a shot at it before I sell it on Craigslist or Ebay. Its a launch 80, so it's fully backwards compatible....all 4 USB ports and the card readers.

I am looking to get $250.00, and you are responsible for shipping from Kansas City, MO.

Please post here AFTER you have PMed me your interest in buying.

• 2 weeks later...
Pathogen- ]

so you and Smoke finally conceived?? :P

No, were waiting on the paternity test to come back....you were there first, so I want to ensure Im the daddy before I start paying!

Actually my neighbor is a buddy who is looking into getting into online gaming. I sold it to him.

damn. i need a neighbor like that. Especially since my neighbor's girl is freakin' smokin' hot. What that has to do with online gaming, I have no idea. maybe just rambling at the surprise that I just got a letter from Springer saying Smoke has a secret he wants to tell me on the show. Should I go?

Pathogen- ]

damn. i need a neighbor like that. Especially since my neighbor's girl is freakin' smokin' hot. What that has to do with online gaming, I have no idea. maybe just rambling at the surprise that I just got a letter from Springer saying Smoke has a secret he wants to tell me on the show. Should I go?

Yeah, my neighbors wife does nothing for me. She never wears a bra...but I never look either.

He's currently a Gunnery Sgt. in the Marines...spent most his time in the shittier places of planet earth and is now in a recruiters office here in KC.

As far as Springer goes, IDK. He is a BIG Oprah fan, but what homo isn't?

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search