Red Dead Redemption Progress and Help Thread

Tool_Minion ]

They are only free after a certain level of Fame me thinks....I could be wrong.

The Stagecoaches..?

I think its after you find a certain number of treasures. (4th i think)

Who ever was askin.. I have the soundtrack if you want me to email it or send it thru AIM.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playerdown ]

I'm having the most trouble with disarming 6 people, without relaoding. I tried using dead eye, but everytime you start a new bar of it, it reloads your gun automatically. I would use the sniper rifle with 5 rounds, but I'd HAVE to reload. I got through everything else(excluding the outfit w/the game of 5 finger filet), and am stuck at this.

That was one of my toughest also. I used a repeater that had 12 rounds in it and attacked Tescarulo or whatever it is. I don't think the deadeye counts toward a reload. My # of rounds stayed the same while I was in deadeye.

I managed to pull this off at the blackwater jail. In the room behind the counter there were 2 lawmen, I kept pointing my mauser (15 shot clip?) at them to make them draw, eventually disarmed them both. Then they took out shotguns, and I disarmed them both again. Then I killed them, and by now the place was being stormed through the main door by other lawmen. Managed to disarm 2 of the bunch that either came through the door or stood shooting outside.

Apparently I'm not the only one having problems getting Mo Van Bar. >:(

It's a glitch in the game and in order to finish it at 100% I would have to start a whole new game. :'(

For those of you having a hard time in getting Mo Van Barr to appear, then a possible solution has been found on the GameFAQs forums which will help you in your mission to finally get the bounty once and for all.

According to the post, you will HAVE to start a new game (GULP!). You will then have to play the game as normal by completing all available missions from Bonnie BEFORE doing any other missions.

Once you are done with Bonnie, you can then head over to Armadillo and do the mission with the Marshal. After this is completed, you will have to KILL Walton. Do not disable him, kill him then Run back and complete your mission.

Apparently, this is the only way to fix the bug regarding the Mo Van Barr Bounty, at least until a patch comes out.

IRISH BULL ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

if you havent had to kill the grizzly with your melee knife yet, your really missing out. ;D

I'll have to try that. I did sneak up on a guy taking a wizz and knifed him. :laugh:

Yea, I couldn't believe when I saw that. The guy pissing that is. They even added the graphics of the golden stream. Next time I see that I'm gonna run in front of him and squat down to get a golden shower. ;D

last night I was riding down along a road looking for skunks (completing hunter's quest) and I saw this guy get off his horse, go over to a rock and start to piss. I get closer, he's in mid-stream when I heard that rattler... snake was close to him and bit him, guy falls over dead. I laughed... killed by a snake while pissing!

There is another mission that has a glitch problem. The "Love is the Opiate" side mission may not register once you complete it. So you need to have two different saves before you attempt it. I am one of the unlucky bastards who did it and didn't have it register. So unless a patch comes out I can't get my outfit. :'(

Playerdown ]

Not if you already have the outfit.

They patched the Mo Van Bar problem, after I downloaded it, he was the first bounty. :D

Now I still had to collect everything to get the outfit...like it had 7 or 8 things I had to do...it just unlocked it early I suppose...?

Anyhow, I am ready to get on there and finish the main story. I've been playing 5 different titles, and RDR online only.

• 2 weeks later...