Thank you UF!!

I just wanted to publicly thank the admins for caring about us over here. Sometimes when your deployed you get to thinking that America don't support you and need a reminder that your wrong. So this topic is to thank the admins and everyone else who does care about what we are doing over here. And yes I know I look fat in that picture with my third chin, hahahahahaha take care and God Bless America.

Callsign Savage

http://www.urgentfury.com/intel.html

EDIT: Fixed the link. It was missing the ".html" so it wasn't working.

Guest KingJunk

No doubt some of the best Admins I have seen around my hats off to ya and we will be looking forward to POW!!

Keep up the good work and 6ravity Thanks again for the sig!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]
KingJunk ]

-I- did your sig, knucklehead.....

LMFAO! My dad use to call me that! just before he beat my ass!

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]
KingJunk ]

-I- did your sig, knucklehead.....

Ohh yeah you did lol my bad but thats funny you call me that because thats what I call my wife & kids lol no lie!

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I just wanted to publicly thank the admins for caring about us over here. Sometimes when your deployed you get to thinking that America don't support you and need a reminder that your wrong. So this topic is to thank the admins and everyone else who does care about what we are doing over here. And yes I know I look fat in that picture with my third chin, hahahahahaha take care and God Bless America.

Callsign Savage

http://www.urgentfury.com/intel.html

EDIT: Fixed the link. It was missing the ".html" so it wasn't working.

Msg. to you and all your brothers and sisters you're serving with....No No NO, THANK YOU!

We are very proud of you, and that is from the majority of AMERICA! Don't ever let those few who get to be on camera, those few who think their opinion is that of the whole get you down....It is those FEW that volunteered to put themselves in harms way that are my hero's!

THANKS TO ALL WHO SERVE AND PROTECT....SEMPER FI........HOO RAAAA..

I RECENCTLY WORKED ON A BRIGADE GENERALS CONE HOUSE. REPAIRING IS ROOF AND CLEANING UP FROM THE FLOODS. I MUST SAY IT WAS AN HONOR JUST BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MAN A FUCKING GENERAL.HE WILL BE GOIN BACK TO AFGANASTAN.HE WOULD BE THE THIRD MAN IN CHARGE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY...SOME CRAZY SHIT ...

MAY YOU ALL RETURN HOME SAFE AND SOUND AND GOD BLESS THE MEN/ WOMAN AND THIER FAMILIES

AND A SHOUT TO THE ADMINS...THANX FELLA'S