Get your vote on!

You are now 23 away from 1st place.

First place is 2800 votes and second place is 1700+ votes. There is no way that with every UF member and their clans vote, you could surpass both of those in 1 day.

Can we please help a brother out?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh yeah we got a smiley just for Dub too... :bathbaby:

YEA!!!! THATS AWESOME.. well i am currently uploading a hey whats up video.. did some reading and its weird.. at parts it says videos are optional, then in other spots it says i need video to move to round 2 .. so after about 4 vicodins and having my first ever filling in my mouth i present one of me least greatest moments.. but those are some mighty fine websites on those monitors...

so hope you enjoy the vico-vid... lol

Still no video up?? WTH! It shows that its been uploaded to my account, but its not showing on my page. I did contact the contact person and asked.. its weird front page says videos are optional. Then once you have an account there is a feature on the site where it tells you 3 things. If you have created a bio story, if you uploaded a pic and if you uploaded a vid and all but vid show.. and it says

WAIT!!! You have not met the requirements for this round.

In order to move on to the next round of The Tester Official Casting Call, you must submit the following:

1. Upload 1 Photo - COMPLETED

2. Upload 1 Video - Click Here to Upload a Video

3. Upload a Written Testimonial - COMPLETED

So i have done it.. yet its not counting.. this is getting frustrating ! Regardless.. i will get another vid done and upload it today.. its the right format and its only 16mb so its not too large. we will find out i guess..

TOP 16!! This is amazing guys.. keep voting me to the top.. i have submitted vids as stated before.. and we will hope to see them after the 24 hour wait/approval period which is coming up here in a few hours.. well for one. the other will be tomorrow.. but word TOP 16!

yup the MR2thousand10 guy has a bunch of votes coming in from voting for other contestants.. which i dont get at all.. we are competing! not trying to meet friends... lol anyways keep those votes coming.. im about 10 back from 16th Place again.. please and thanks!