Fantasy Football Anyone?

Guest Attitude

Guest Attitude

Since the NFL season is closing in on us, I just thought I'd throw this out here and see what type of response I get. How many of you would be interested in joining a Fantasy Football League?

The reason why I ask this early in the season is because it takes some time to start a new "fun & successful" league from scratch and I would like some time to plan and create if there is an interest here.

I'm currently in 2 leagues. One of which I have created and run successfully since 2006. The other, is the league that got me hooked into playing Fantasy Football. I have been in that league for over 7 years and it’s time to call it quits. That league is no longer what it used to be and lost its fun appeal (many reasons for this). That leaves me “jones’n†to be in another league; to Commish another league.

If you’re interested, just say so on this thread. If you’ve never played and know absolutely nothing about fantasy football but are slightly interested, put something down on this thread as well. I will provide full detailed rules, guidelines, and general help information for any questions or circumstances to get you hooked on the world of Fantasy Football.

Since I haven't been around UF during last years football season, I don't know if anyone else runs a league here. If there is, I will delete this thread and hope to join in the existing league. If not, once I know if there are enough interested parties, I will ask for e-mail addresses to get the ball rollin'. Post up here if your interested.

Guest Attitude

Chili,

I tried to pm you about this topic but I'm told that you cannot receive any more messages until you clear out your box. Get back to me at you convience. Thanks

Sorry i just saw this.. i'll pm you the details. ;)

It wont let me use the PM system at all.. I'm not going thru & delete all the doubles, so if anyone wants to get a hold of me either PM me on www.Gamelobby.com, the www.CDSCLAN.com or AIM @ Chilidawg327. :thumb:

Edited by Chili327

Guest Attitude
Chili327;814442']If you guys list your aim or email or something' date=' i'll send you both the info.[/quote'] Info. sent to your e-mail. Thanks.

willywonka159;814409']I'd like to join one... or both. Whatever I can get' date=' I'll take.[/quote']

I tried to PM you Willy, but i still am not able.. So fuck it here is the link for anyone interested.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=157718&password=chili

PS. Willy your sig is all fuked up. lol

Edited by Chili327