And now we are to $50

• Directors

Well since the winner did not claim her prize for the $25 gift certificate, we are going to make next Saturday's worth $50.

Visit http://twtaway.com/f908c5 and click the "Enter Contest" button and tweet the contest. You are then entered to win, but be sure to follow UrgentFury on twitter to claim your prize!

For those that entered this past Saturday's contest, we have already entered you in to win. But you can tweet the contest again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Via twitter, it is lined out in the contest there Irish... via DM, but when you receive the DM you get an email as well

OK, thanks. Cause I gotta admit, I still don't know how Twitter works. Hell, the only reason I even have an account is some website was giving away beta codes for some game. lol

• Directors

Tool =

But here is what you can get if you win:

ufreqhalloweenblacktee.jpg

While you are checking it out, it would be great for you guys to add some comments on the shirt design and Commander Fury did a great job creating the shirt.

• Directors

To make it fair, I have removed anyone that is not following Urgent Fury... so get your entries in cause we are less than 6 hours away