Question for Socom Guys

This guy Blackwidow on youtube is he really "THE VOICE" of Socom? It seems like all he does is constantly bash Socom in every way that he can. Now i may be wrong or whatever but there are always shitty parts of every game and no game is completly perfect right? Its just if developers can actually stay on track with games that make games enjoyable. Like i said its just a question cause i have seen like a ton of videos from this guy and was just wondering if he really is that important in the Socom Community.

Guest Attitude

I think his videos are hilarious and he's entertaining to say the least. He brings up good valid points and has good arguements but 9 out of 10 videos seems like he is a digruntled SOCOM fan and not "the voice of SOCOM" as you say. FYI- He has something along the lines of 40 videos out there that I have seen, probably more that I haven't.

I suppose he is the voice of Socom, the Socom Whiner club. Like you said, every game has it's flaws, and the whiners have always been on Socom. Crying about the M-14, IW-80, hit detection, etc, etc. I personally don't think he is anything but a big crybaby. He acts like S2 was the end all of games. Now I LOVED S2, but it most certainly had it's fair share of issues. We all still played the hell out of it, but it wasn't near as perfect as BW would have people believe.

There will never be another Socom 2 for most of us here. A good portion of us got our online cherries popped by that game, and it won't ever be the same. Kind of like chasing that first high.

Personally i have always despised this guy. All he does is get WAAAY to close to the camera and complain. I have watched more vids then i would be willing to admit, but i stopped wasting time on them during Confrontation. I had a clan member who literally wanted to be this guy, but it turns out he wanted to be a lot of people ... lol Also , this guy was NOT one of the 18 people Zipper flew out and allowed to help shape the new Socom.. so hopefully that put him in his place, although im sure he thinks that zipper chose poor candidates since he didnt go.. in fact i bet there is a video about it.. lol

No way. Like I said, it's chasing that first rush. That first time you were in a war as the last man alive, facing multiple enemies. It was every bit as good as any adrenaline rush I've ever had. Nothing can compete with that.

However, if this game has enough of the Socom majic to bring clanmates back together, then, imo, it's a success. Like Viper talked about in the other thread, the friends you made gaming, was the best part of Socom. Logging in on a Friday night, when half your clanmates were tore up, playing until the wee hours of the morning, cracking jokes, talking smack, and all that. THAT is the true essence of Socom as far as I'm concerned. I can't count how many times I've been crying from laughing so hard late at night on those games. Sure, wrecking people in public rooms was always fun, but to me it was the second best part. It's the only reason I still play confrontation, to see my hombre's and have a good time.

Guest Attitude
Logging in on a Friday night, when half your clanmates were tore up, playing until the wee hours of the morning, cracking jokes, talking smack, and all that. THAT is the true essence of Socom as far as I'm concerned. I can't count how many times I've been crying from laughing so hard late at night on those games. It's the only reason I still play confrontation, to see my hombre's and have a good time.
This sounds like a Friday Night [RVN] Midnight Massacre endorsement! By the way, Yep it's tonight, hope to see ya there Money!

No way. Like I said, it's chasing that first rush. That first time you were in a war as the last man alive, facing multiple enemies. It was every bit as good as any adrenaline rush I've ever had. Nothing can compete with that.

However, if this game has enough of the Socom majic to bring clanmates back together, then, imo, it's a success. Like Viper talked about in the other thread, the friends you made gaming, was the best part of Socom. Logging in on a Friday night, when half your clanmates were tore up, playing until the wee hours of the morning, cracking jokes, talking smack, and all that. THAT is the true essence of Socom as far as I'm concerned. I can't count how many times I've been crying from laughing so hard late at night on those games. Sure, wrecking people in public rooms was always fun, but to me it was the second best part. It's the only reason I still play confrontation, to see my hombre's and have a good time.

:amen: