"Socom Like" Stealth Mic in Development...needs your approval

The IASUS "Stealth" Bluetooth throat mic concept has been under development for some time, and the engineering and design team has been carefully evaluating its feasibility. The team has temporarily placed the concept on hold due to the high cost of development, which may not be supported by current market demand. Fully functional IASUS "Stealth" prototypes have been created, but distribution support has not demonstrated that there is enough interest to push this project forward. However, IASUS Concepts may consider moving forward with the "Stealth" Headset if there is significant customer demand.

We welcome you to send feedback or comments to info@iasus-concepts.com with the subject heading "Stealth Bluetooth Headset."

http://www.iasus-concepts.com/nt/stealth.htm

These are actually very comfortable to wear. The neck band matches up to just above your Adams apple and the black button you see in the picture would sit in the hallow between your esophagus and your neck muscles of which ever side you want to put the ear bud in. As to being able to talk quieter and still be picked up clearly… well that all depends on the quality of the product, and how you set it up.

I recently went out and bought one of those Tritton headsets and its crazy how much you can hear with it. I can hear people talking much more clearly and you can always tell when someone is around you. It really comes in handy when you're the last man standing because then you know every movement is an enemies. Anyone else have a Tritton?

I recently went out and bought one of those Tritton headsets and its crazy how much you can hear with it. I can hear people talking much more clearly and you can always tell when someone is around you. It really comes in handy when you're the last man standing because then you know every movement is an enemies. Anyone else have a Tritton?

+1

Best thing I ever bought for video games... next to the controllers I had to buy to replace the ones that ended up in pieces.

I have turtle beaches, but I feel ya there. I can't play without them. It's crazy how much noise is in socom and you can tell when people don't have headphones. It's funny when they get knifed from behind when you heard the other person like 20 seconds before.